Chapter 2

This is the place? Shit... They better tip well for this. I had just pulled to the end of the driveway. The very outside wall was made entirely of glass. I pulled my truck up next to a tall, skinny, bronze haired te+en and rolled down the window. "Hi, I'm here to make a delivery and cater for the Cullens... Do you know where I can park my truck and start getting these pizzas inside?" I asked him.

"You can pull it up to the garage over there and park it; my brothers and I are going to help you get it all inside." The kid answered. I gave him my best 'customer service smile' and did as he'd told me, turning my engine off and tucking the keys into my pocket. I hopped out of the truck and pulled down the tail gate. I piled about six boxes on each arm before stepping to the side to let the kid I'd met grab a few and show me where to take them. I ended up following him through the garage and into a large living room with two walls being giant floor to ceiling windows. There were tables lining one of the regular walls where the kid put down the pizza boxes he had. I followed closely behind him and carefully set down the pizzas. Any harm comes to these pizzas and people complain I can kiss my extra income goodbye... I really need this extra money.  "Emmett, Jasper, let's get all this food inside before the party." The kid called.

"Those must be your brothers. What's your name?" I asked.

"I'm Edward. I'm sorry you had such short notice on all this food, Miss..."

"Hunter. Name's Bo Hunter I know it's normally a guy's name; my parents expected a boy and Daddy wouldn't change my name for anything. Mama gave up trying to fight him on it." I explained as we made our way back out to my truck.

"Now how'd a Southern Belle end up all the way up here in rainy Washington?" A Texan accent turned to the voice to see a tall (not as tall as Edward) boy with curly dark blonde hair.

"Same way a long horn ended up here. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get the rest of this order inside before they all get cold." I replied, loading as many into my arms as I could while still being able to see over the top.

"Whoa there, short stuff. Let me take some of those." Someone plucked the three pizzas on top of my stack away. I hate show off, giant kids. I'm short, so what. I'm an adult, damn it. Show me some respect.

"Hi, you must be the caterer. I'm Alice, the one who made the order and organized the party. Please ignore my siblings if they do or say anything rude. I think I'm the only one with manners sometimes." A small pixie-like girl stage whispered to me. I nodded to her that I had heard her, but continued with what I was doing. Finally, the teenagers had the last of the boxes inside and I was able to make a call to the store.

"Jim, finally. Just got the truck unloaded. I'll let you know when all of the pizzas are gone and I'm headed back. You can go ahead and put my mileage in and set it aside for me. And Jim, if I don't get that raise, I'll quit. And no one else will put up with everything that I do and you know it. I'll call you when I'm on my way back to the store. Bye." I hung up on him and spun around to head back inside.