When He Meets Your Parents

Start from the beginning

W-Woah woah woah, hold on just a second!

Speaking of being bold, Todoroki is so bold to confess that he's my boyfriend towards my parents.

Never met a guy who would be this bold towards their girlfriend's dad before.

Hmm, is it because it's Todoroki being Todoroki?

Or maybe he's prepared for this moment?

I gulped again and looked at my dad for any reaction whatsoever since he tends to protective of me when it comes to be boys - which happen way back then when I was still in middle school.

"Ooh, so that's him!"

And that's where my mom enters the conversation.

"Y-Yeah, mom. Haha", I started speaking and laughed nervously, "He's the one I'm texting and talking over the phone from time to time".

Unexpectedly, my mom giggled like she was back in her younger days and my dad, just smiled in a friendly manner and offered a handshake.

"Well, young man. It's an honor to meet you. I never thought the son of Endeavor would be the lover of my daughter", my dad properly greeted my boyfriend, "But I heard a lot of good things about you from U.A. and (Y/N) herself. Have you been treating her well so far?".

Todoroki's expression became a serious and determined one as he nodded to answer my dad's question.

"Of course, sir. I've been supporting her, loving her inside and out, and I'm always making sure I make her happy everyday", Todoroki said simply and honestly as he squeezed my hand.

I looked at him and automatically smiled from hearing those words.

"Aww~!! She chose a good one. Handsome, mysterious, honest and a supportive gentleman", my mom commented and giggled, "Honey, let's take them home. We should get to know our soon to be son-in-law-"

My cheeks were turned red after hearing that last bit of her comment that I ended up covering my cheeks.

Todoroki's cheeks were also red like his hair but deep down, he was happy to hear that.

"Haha, anyways. What do you think, dear?", my mom turned to look at my dad.

My dad smiled and nodded saying, "Sure, that's a great idea".

I sighed in relief that the meeting turned out pretty good.

"It's settled then!", my mom said as she clasped her hands together, "We're inviting you for dinner tonight, Todoroki. Would that be alright with you?".

Surprisingly, I can see a small smile forming on Todoroki's lips and nodded two times in agreement.

"I would love to, miss", he replied and bowed like a gentleman.

Thus, my parents took the both of us back to our residence so we can have ourselves dinner.

(L/N) Residence

"Eat up, Todoroki. Don't be shy!"

My mom was able to prepare a whole spread and its like we're having a party or something.

"Mom, you don't have to cook that much", I said and laughed with a hint of embarrassment.

"It's just for today, honey", my mom said and kissed my forehead, "I want to welcome him warmly with my delicious cooking~!".

Todoroki was surprised to see all the different kinds of dishes spread on the table.

"Wow, that's a lot", Todoroki commented then when he saw my mom's homemade soba noodles, his expression lit up.