"Well hi to you too. I'm making pancakes, because it's weekend tradition. Hazel's with her grandparents. They missed her. Why are we whispering?" She explained, yet still questioned my verbal action. A smirk quickly appeared on her lips. "Wait, oh you have a boy here! Baby sister, ya' shoulda put a sock on the door."

"Josie..." I furrowed my brows at her response. "...yes, okay. I have a boy over, but nothing happened."

"Do I know him?" I rolled my eyes, walking in the kitchen. "I do. Let me guess, Jamie?"

I clenched my jaw, glaring at her. "I'm kidding. It's Harry, isn't it?" I sighed and nodded. There was no getting out of it.

"I knew it!" She grinned, lightly clapping her hands together.

"Shh, he's still sleeping. He had a rough night and I was comforting him." I hushed her.

"So he came back with you from your spot?"

"No, he came over in the middle of the night. He wanted to talk."

"So in the middle of the night, he just shows up, after the two of you have already seen each other?" She says, in a questioning tone.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"He trusts you."

"I guess so."

"He loves you." A smile was placed on her natural pink lips. It wasn't overly shown, but entirely sincere.

"Josie, please stop." I sighed. "No, he doesn't. We're just friends."

"Keep telling yourself that. You'll never get anywhere if you think that way." She said, adding melted butter into the batter.

"Listen to me, my feelings don't matter — the love I have for him, doesn't matter — because we can't be together. Not with what he's going through. It's impossible."

"I knew you loved him." She said and I bit my lip, not realising that I'd said that out loud.

"There's no point in denying it to myself anymore." A deep exhale left my chest.

"I don't get why you can't do anything about it though? I know he feels the same way. The way he looks at you, anyone can see it. Even Hazel saw it."

"If I could tell you the reason why, I would; but I can't Josie. It doesn't matter how close we are, it's his private life and he confided in me."

"And that's one of the reasons why he loves you."

"Josie just st—"

"Good morning, C. Tha — oh, um, hi. I'm sorry, I just — I'll just — um — where's the bathroom?" Harry spoke, embarrassment filling his tone entirely. My own cheeks rosier at the sight ahead of me, but my brain quickly caught up, as I pointed to him where it was. He grabbed his clothes that were laying on the couch, and disappeared behind the door. It was evident that I wasn't the only one who felt the same. 

"Damn. I can definitely see one of the reasons why you love him." She smirked after her eyes followed the half-naked man who had captured my heart. Josie looked at me, holding her expression based on the fact I hadn't even said anything. I just shook my head at her; there was no denying that I blushed — hard. Silence was between us, as it seemed that we both waited for him to appear again.

"Hi Josie." Harry said, emerging from the bathroom. "Céline, I hope you don't mind, I found a new toothbrush in the drawer."

Before I could respond, my sister decided to beat me to it.

"Hey Harry." She replied, seeming like she was trying her hardest not to anything more that she had up in her mind of hers. "I didn't expect to find you here. Then again, I never expect any guy at Cece's place."