'Nothing happened but just so you know Blake wont he touching me for 3 months" I told her through mindlink.

'Something must have happened since he cant have s*x with you. And 3 months, how can you go that long. I can barely go a few hours without touching Ryan'

'There's a difference between Ryan and Blake. Ryan is always nice but Blake's a jerk. He gets upset over anything.' I told her while i stuck my hair in a ponytail.

'But Blake seemed so nice the whole time we were here and the whole promise ring thing, that was nice.' She looked at me pointedly.

I grabbed my suitcase and followed everybody out the room.

'But you didnt see how he was this morning Chris. He growled at me because i didn't want to have s*x with me and when i didnt give him a reason, he growled louder. I dont want him talking to me anyway he wants'  We got inside the elevator. I leaned my head against the side and closed my eyse. Everything was so perfect last night and then he had to ruin everything this morning.

I was grateful when she didn't reply because i didn't want to talk about this subject anymore. I just wanted to get home.

***********

It was pretty hard to fall asleep with Ryan and Chris making out right behind me but thank god we were back in New Jersey. I dont think i could've taken there moaning and groaning anymore.

"Guys enough. Chris we're at your house." The broke apart and looked around. When i saw Ryan getting out of the car, i gave him a confused look. "Ryan, arent you going home". I asked him.

"Nope. I'm gonna stay here for a little while and go home later" He wiggled his eyebrows at me at went inside the house after Chris. I shook my head and rolled up my window as Blake was pulling off. He didnt say anything for the whole 20 seconds it took him to get to my house. He continued to look straight ahead as i got my bag out the back.

"Thanks" I called out through the cracked window. I was hoping he would at least turn his head and reply but he didn't. He just drove off and left me standing there looking at the back of his truck. Words couldnt explain how hurt i felt just by that small action. I sighed and walked slowly up the sidewalk. It didnt seem like anyone was here because there was no car was in the driveway exceot for mine.

I sighed again and walked inside the house. It was really quite and warm and it had that feeling that i was missing for a whole week. I walked upstairs and plopped down face first on my bed.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS" I cracked open an eye and saw my parents standing over top of me smiling. I groaned and moved to sit up on the bed.

"Merry Christmas" I said in between a yawn.

"Come on, lets go downstairs"I eyed my mom as she clapped her hands excitedly.

"I'll be down in a minute" I said as i walked into bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. When i was done, i headed to my suitcase and got the gifts i bought while i was in Vermont.

When i got downstairs, my mom was filling glasses with hot chocalate and dad was putting more wood in the fireplace.

"How was your trip hunny" Dad asked as he came to sit down beside me on the couch.

"It was good. Just cold and there was a bunch of snow. It was the most snow i've ever seen in my life" I said looking at the fire flickering in the fireplace.

"That's good, I'm glad you had fun. So what's this" He said as he took my hand and inspected the ring that was on my finger. Looking at the ring reminded me of how much fun i had with Blake and how much i wished he was here right now. I havent heard from him or seen him since yesterday when he dropped me off.