Stylist Noona Pt 13 (French Toast)(fluff/smut)

Start from the beginning

"Wow, you've got it pretty well planned! What do you want for breakfast? I can make pancakes and bacon." You suggest thinking about the few things there can be for breakfast.

"No, I already made breakfast, Let's go eat before it gets colder." Jungkook says getting up taking your hands, and leading you to the kitchen. He seems taller than normal, and his button down tucked into his jeans accents his slim waist nicely. Following behind him you get a nice view of his butt. Damn it's a nice butt.

On the kitchen table two places set with steaming plates of french toast both topped with ripe strawberries and whip cream, along with two glasses, one with coffee, the second with apple juice.

"Woah Jungkook this looks amazing" You turn to him a smirk on his face that you can't help but kiss.

"Thank you, Jin hyung taught me this morning, so I can't take all the credit." You both laugh at his modesty then sit down to a delicious breakfast.

"So I saw swimming on the list, where do you guys normally go swimming?" You ask taking a huge bite of toast.

"Here." 

You choke a little.

"What do you mean here?"

"We have a pool downstairs, didn't anyone tell you?" He takes a drink of juice nonchalantly.

"Uhmmm noooo! How could no one have told me, I love to swim!" You hit his arm playfully and he only laughs at your shock.

"Well lucky for you we have a big pool in the lower level, it's nice and heated. Oh and there's a sauna and a hot tub too!" Hearing all of this makes you so happy you decided to to live here.

"Hold on, I gotta take care of something." You pull out your phone.

GROUP CHAT

10:34 me: so I've been here nearly a week and you guys didn't tell me the was a pool!!!!!! Let alone another level!!!!

They all just laugh with half hearted apologies.

You finish breakfast, your head feeling better with some food and hydration. After doing the dishes you both head to your respective bedrooms to put on your bathing suits.

It's a hard decision, but you go with your cute pastel purple bikini with little ties on the sides, and you braid your hair so that it doesn't get into a tangled mess when you are swimming. After changing you go to meet Jungkook in the kitchen again.

"Wow (Y/N), you look so good in that suit

"Wow (Y/N), you look so good in that suit." Jin's voice stops your progress in the hall just before the stairs.

"Mm well thank you. If you guys had told me about the pool sooner, you could have seen me in it sooner." You wink leaving him slack jawed at your cockiness, and you prance off to the kitchen to meet Kookie.