Chapter 68

Songs;

Never Gonna Be Alone; Nickelback

Awake and Alive: Skillet

Boulevard of broken Dreams: Green Day

Broken (feat Amy Lee): Seether

I turned to Rosie as we were told to discuss what we had read with our partners, I only really read that tragic story about Sarah and Felipé. Felipé's a jerk.

"So I read that the gold rush was something that every country heard of" Rosie shrugged.

"I read that Felipé is a jerk" I said rolling my eyes at the thought of Felipé.

"But jerks are attractive sometimes" Rosie smiled glancing at Harry who was deep in a conversation with Niall, his eyes squinted at the blonde boy who waved at me, I gave a small smile and waved back turning my head away as Harry stare became heavy on me.

"But they're still nothing but douche bags" I spoke with anger. Nothing but stupid douche bags.

.....

"Thank you miss Summers" the front desk lady smiled as I handed her my registration form for summer school, I don't really need it seeing as I'm keeping a really good GPA but I like summer school because either way I forget everything and I can't forget things from now on, next year is Uni which is crucial.

"Your welcome" I answered politely as I fixed the backpack strap on my back, and walked to the empty hallways, the only sport that meets after school are the cheerleaders who are at the big gym, I take my time opening my locker and step on my tippy toes to reach for my old Physiology book to study.

I felt a warm and much taller body press against mine to grab the book, I didn't even have to think about who it was, I could already tell who it was by the way my body reacted to his presence.

I jumped when I felt his lips kiss the skin on my neck briefly before holding my arm, his grip this time was nothing like it had been this morning, it was gentle and I could feel my eyes rolling.

"Tell me what the fuck is wrong with you" Harry spoke somewhat harshly but still quietly.

I decided I could either tell him or give him the silent treatment, and I went with option two.

"So you're just not gonna talk?" he questioned turning me around for me to look at him, I remained quiet looking at the floor. "C'mon, if you tell me I'll leave you alone"

"And you expect me to believe you?"

"Have I ever lied?" he questioned. I felt a cackle come from my mouth.

"Are you serious Harry?" I cackled even more as I shut my locker door closed and yanked my book for his hand to put it in my book bag.

"What?"

"What?" I mimicked "Don't act like you've never lied" I laughed but I had his hand over my mouth to shush me.

"That's not the point now tell me what the fuck is wrong with you!"

"Fine" I sighed exasperated "It turns out I am a little toy for you Harry!" I crossed my arms "You act like you actually want to be around me and show up everywhere I am but then you go on to sleep with Wendy! What the hell is wrong with you! You're disgusting and horrifying and nothing like the Harry I know"

"And what Harry do you fucken know?" he asked angrily.

"A different one!" I yelled, the big gym was pretty far away as were the hallways so I could yell if I wanted to. "Not the Harry your 'friends' see, one who actually smiles and laughs an not at other's miseries, and no matter how many times you go and sleep with Wendy will she see as much of you as I have" I was letting my emotions speak and that wasn't good.