Chapter 44

Songs;

Clocks; Coldplay

Battle Scars; Guy Sebastian & Lupe Fiasco

Bleeding Out; Imagine Dragons

Ready Aim Fire; Imagine Dragons
.....

"Are you alright?" Calum asked me as I helped Cathy, one of the cookers, chop up onions. How I hadn't sliced my fingers yet was a big mystery.

"I'm fine, why?" I asked trying not to make my hand tremble, it was currently around six and my blood is still boiling over those douche bag of words Harry threw at me.

"You just seem pretty pissed, I hope it's not at me" he said.

I sighed and forced a smile, not because he didn't deserve any smile of mine but because I was just so mad "Of coarse not, it's just this arsehole ruined my day but I'll get over it" I said.

"Well if he's an arsehole then screw him, you don't need that jerk in your life, unless he's hot" Calum winked at me.

I chuckled but Harry is indeed handsome or "hot" as Calum said. There's nothing wrong with admitting it, it's wrong to feel something for him which I don't.

"Olivia, you got customers!" Hailey, a nice worker in her mid 30's told me, I quickly dropped my knife and handed it to Calum, I gripped my notepad, why do they have to come? Well it's only Niall, Zayn, Eleanor and Louis.

I hope Harry is home still trying to remove the red I left on his cheek. I hope Wendy left the country.

"Welcome to Tony's, can I get you anything to drink?" I said lamely, I was focusing more on Niall, Zayn and Louis than Eleanor. We haven't spoken a word since the day Wendy came and now it's like we're strangers even if it's only been a matter of days.

"Hi Olivia" Niall smiled that smile he always gave me that said that aside from his rough image and friends he's probably the sweetest.

"Hi Niall" I smiled back.

"Haven't seen you at lunch anymore" Zayn said, he gave me a smile as well, I can't believe Rosie judges these two, they're actually sweet and even Louis but Harry is the ogre, just a better looking ogre.

"Yeah, I um have been pretty busy and I have a lot to catch up on with my other friends" I said.

"Well you know you can sit with us whenever" Louis smiled as well, I gave them all, excluding Eleanor, a smile.

"We'll have four beers" Eleanor interrupted, I quickly excused myself before I went to get them, I saw that as soon as I left the four went into deep conversation.

"I need four beers," I said and once Calum sent me a smirk I quickly added "For table one!"

"You're so quick at catching my thoughts" he chuckled, I couldn't hold back the urge to laughing, I've known him for twenty-four hours and I am now aware of what his little smirks mean.

"Just get me the damn beers" I said making him shake his head laughing before reaching over and grabbing the four beers, I popped all of them open and walked them to the table.

God give me the strength to finish waiting on Eleanor.

.....
P.S disturbing content, read at your own risk

"Tired?" Calum smiled as Ginger, another worker he introduced me to, waved goodbye to me.

I answered him after waving goodbye back to her "You could say that" I shrugged passing a hand through my messy, straightened hair.

I was tired, tired of looking how Eleanor, someone who I thought was my friend, is ignoring me. Tired of being mad at Harry but yet still feel my blood boiling over it. Overall tired of Wendy. I'm starting to curse the day Wendy ever showed up.

"Well, I'll see you next week since you have these next three days off" he smiled, I nodded, I was glad tomorrow was Friday, meaning I can finally rest.

I waved goodbye again and then sat on the curb waiting for my mum since today I couldn't bring the car.

I sighed as an all too familiar car in the darkness of the lonely parking lot, well it wasn't dark but the sun was setting.

Why must he be here? After he insulted me? I could feel my heart rate speed up as he noticed me and began to walk up to me.

I quickly got up and began to walk away, I didn't want to talk to him, I thought we were friends but we're not, he proved it earlier.

I flinched as I felt his huge hand grab onto my wrist, I kept my gaze away from his. "Olivia, look at me" he said grabbing my chin as gently as if he were dealing with the wings of a butterfly, the flutter to my heart was something I tried to ignore as he gently turned my face to his.

"Are you here to tell me off some more?" I asked raising a brow, his eyes were so intense in the sunset that I had to hold the urge of not getting knee wobbled.

"No," he sighed letting go of my wrist "I'm sorry" he said, I just kept my eyes looking into his emerald green eyes trying to see if he was joking.

For once the urge to laugh in his face was unsustainable, I bursted out laughing, I squeezed my sides as I gasped for air in between the laughter.

He looked puzzled at me, I could tell he wanted an answer as to why I was laughing so I slowly calmed myself down "Are you serious? Oh god how pathetic are you Harry?" I said still laughing "So you basically pelt me with insults and then come and stalk me at my job and ask for forgiveness, were you dropped as a baby? Were you born bi-polar?" I finally stopped laughing wheezing for air.

"Look, I know I said pretty messed up shit, I didn't mean it, I guess I was just mad because you hit me, I kind of deserved it" he tried to pass a chuckle as he tossed his hair around.

"You think? But tell you what, we can go back to being friends, happy?" I asked, I wasn't sure this was the best route but I didn't want to hold grudges, and anyway it's not like me being friends with him means that we have to tell everyone.

"No," he grunted, I looked at him puzzled, I ignored him and began to walk away but he grabbed my wrist again, note to self, when walking away from Harry don't walk in arms length. "Olivia, don't you get it that we can't be just friends?" he asked pushing me against his car window, I felt both of our chest rising as they were pressed against each other.

"Harry, stop my mum is going to be here in less than thirty minutes" I said, I really didn't know when she was going to be here just that she was going to be a while.

"You're lying, I know I make you nervous, because you know we can't just be friends" he said, his huge hand dropped my wrist and instead was placed on my inner thigh.

"I'm not, just leave me alone, I think you had enough with Wendy" I said.

"Are you jealous? Just admit it Olivia Belle, you're jealous of Wendy, because I touch her in places where you wish I'd touch you" he whispered in my ear making me shiver.

"Just stop" I said.

"Or what?" He chuckled. I stood silent because I had no come back, after moments of silence his hands finally grabbed my head he pressed his lips onto mine.

My lips immediately kissed back but my mind was racing, just not much hours ago he pelted me with insults and he's been ignoring me for Wendy and then out of nowhere he's here, kissing me in the empty parking lot of Tony's, he confuses me in ways I can't explain. He surprises me but those emotions were in the out of my stomach once again like always, I wish they'd just disappear so I could push him off because these are so twisted that I'm too focused on trying to find out what they are instead of pushing him away.

Like always my body didn't react to my brain and instead let loose, my hands found the mess of curls on his head, his warm lips were so comforting to me yet so foreign. I could feel his kisses send waves all over my body and to every inch of my fiber, both of our tongues grazed on one another's and I could feel his big hands going to my waist.

He then guided me away from the backseat door where he was pressing me on and opened it, we quickly fell in, him on top of me positioning his weight on his forearms after he closed the door again.

I felt him bite down on my lip during the heated kiss and a small moan escaped my lips that went into his lips.

"I love when you do that" he whispered, I just pressed our lips even closer together.

His hands that were at my hips slowly and carefully traveled up, his lips distanced from mine and he looked at my eyes.

"Can I take your shirt off?" he asked, I know it's most reasonable that I said no but my stupid state of hypnotic spells he put on me made me say yes, his lips intoxicated me every time and it sickened me.

He slowly and gently pulled up my shirt, I could feel my chest rising up and down as his warm hands rubbed my bare stomach.

Once you could see a part of my bra he gently started to run his hands around my stomach, before kissing my lips one more time he removed my shirt, what is happening?

.....
A/N

I will warm you right now, I told you in the first chapter that this would contain sexual/mature content, don't like it well as much as it pains me then don't read this. Another thing, I WILL NOT BE THE ONE WRITING THE MATURE CONTENT.

I am not comfortable and plainly not good with it so my friend who is a crazy mofo and pro at reading fan fics with dirty scenes will be writing those parts, but yeah you've been warned. But I love you all.

P.S I promise it will not contain scenes as sexual as After, oh my god no!

-Jocelyn