Chapter 20

"I'm Damian, Harry's step brother" he smiled.

Harry has a step brother?

I didn't realize our hands were still in each other's grip until Harry made gagging faces.

"Barf!" he said.

"I've never seen you at school" I said ignoring Harry's comment and just awkwardly removing my hand from his.

"That's because I go to an exclusive private school"

"Here we go again!" Harry whined.

"Hidden deep in Holmes Chapel where mostly nobody goes, I'm not allowed to take anyone but I'd take you" he winked.

"Have a nice flirting. Newbie" Harry smirked.

A stood about 4 minutes listening to Damian ramble about himself, man this guy could talk, he might as well stop looking for his soulmate he mentioned seems like he already has enough with himself.

I gave him nods to act like I was interested but I wasn't. Not even the slightest bit!

"Listen!" I said quickly as I interrupted his sentence "I really need to get inside my baby sister must be waking up by now and I have to feed her so goodbye"

"Oh, yeah Uhm goodbye" he said "I'll see you around!" he called out before I entered my door.

God I hope not I thought.

I walked inside my room and let myself fall asleep.

...

Days have passed and they've been worse, Eleanor hasn't forgiven me at all, her group sends me glares but the bright side is that my popularity level is rising but at the extend of losing Eleanor's friendship.

There's two days left before we go to Mexico, my mum paid for me to go coach and honestly this trip wasn't sounding good.

So far it seems like I'll just be that one girl sitting by herself in the plane, just quietly going with the group.

I currently sat in my first class with Ms. Pepper.

"Okay, who here has read any William Shakespeare not counting Romeo and Juliet" Ms. Pepper asked.

About half the class rose their hands including Harry which just brought shock to me.

The rest of the class was spent with the teacher reviewing A Summer's Day.

We've talked all week about a measly poem! Talk about a waste of time.

The day went by quickly and before I knew it, I was in Ms. Hill's history class awkwardly watching Eleanor copy down the agenda, something I had done a couple minutes ago.

"Okay class, the time is coming and I want to clear everything out, chaperones will be with us at all times, you must go everywhere the class goes and you must ask permission before actually going somewhere with your little friends"

She doesn't have to worry about me doing that, I'll be a loner all these 3 weeks!

"The baggage limit is one suit case per person and a carry-on" Ms. Hill continued.

"What about hotel roommates?" a girl named Hannah asked.

"Oh right! I made a list of roommates" she scanned the piece of paper then hung it up on the wall and the class gathered.

I looked for my name.

Olivia Belle Summers; Eleanor Calder

Oh joy! Just what I need! Eleanor's evil eye all the time and an awkward roommate.

I waited until the end of class to go talk to the teacher.

"Ms. Hill," I paused as she nodded her head for me to continue "I'd like to discuss my roommate with you" I said.

"If it's to ask for a change in them I'm sorry but I can't change them" Ms. Hill said.

"Then never mind, I guess I'll leave" I sighed walking out.

I left to my home after that and since it was Friday, I didn't have to worry about a thing.

Track was canceled due to rainy weather but that wasn't stopping me from doing my daily jog.

I got changed in appropriate clothing and went out the door.

Just as I was out the door I noticed Eleanor and Louis entering Harry's home, I hid behind the tree between our houses.

"So you're not forgiving her?" Louis asked.

I saw Eleanor Shake her head "You guys were right all along, I shouldn't have gotten so close to her" Eleanor said.

"Don't be so hard on yourself" Louis comforted her. "I bet you'll forgive her"

"No! I'm never forgetting that ungrateful little spoiled rich chick ever! She was a waste of air." her words actually stung me, stung me because she was supposed to be one of my best friends.

"Fine, I'm done feeling sorry!" I yelled revealing myself from the tree.

"Olivia? Where'd you come from?" Eleanor asked.

"Newsflash, I live next door remember? And I'm glad I came out, now I know what you feel about me!" I cried and threw a rock purposely missing.

I ran to the pavement and began my jog and my anger dissolved in tears, I wanted to pull at my hair until I was bald.

I wanted to just rip everything in my reach.

Rain was pouring now and that didn't stop me, my feet squashed with each step but I kept going.

A bright light came in sight and I saw it was a car, I stood there and saw Aiden sitting inside the car.

"Need a lift?" He asked and that's when I realized I had ran to the lonely places of Holmes Chapel, houses here and there but mostly just fields of grass.

I nodded my head knowing I couldn't keep going and walking was a bad decision.

"What happened?" Aiden asked watching my tear stained eyes.

"I was such an idiot, Eleanor is such a bitch!" I slammed my foot, my anger again converting to tears.

"Will you stop wasting your tears on her? She isn't worth it she's obviously blinded to true friendship explains why she's friends with Harry" Aiden comforted me.

I managed a smile and then stayed quiet the whole drive.