Chapter 66

"What?" I turned around to see Eleanor looking down at her hands.

"I'm not sure yet if I'm pregnant"

"Then take a pregnancy test?" I suggested crossing my arms. Harry was still standing there watching us talk and it was rather uncomfortable.

"I don't trust those things, besides I'm broke"

"Well you can't be broke if you really are pregnant" I paused "Tell me Louis' the father" I sighed.

"What the fuck, of coarse Louis' the damn father" she snapped "Do you take me as a whore or something?"

"No, I just haven't talked to you for a while, I figured you could've had a fight or something and not be with him anymore" I shrugged. "So then what are you going to do?"

"I made an appointment with my doctor but it's not until next week" she sighed.

"Okay, so can I help with anything else?" I asked.

"Will you go with me? And also please, please don't tell any living soul about this either"

"When is it?"

"Next Saturday at three thirty" she paused "You won't tell anyone right?"

"I'll go with you, and yes I'll keep my mouth shut about it" I sighed, I wasn't good at keeping things from people, then again it would only backfire on me if Louis directly asked me. "But wouldn't it be easier if Louis knew, then he could go with us to the appointment"

"No, god no! It's only a checkup, if they confirm that I am, then I'd have to tell him"

"But you need to tell him either way," I sighed "Look I gotta go but just think about it" I said softly as I walked away to go home.

"Okay" she smiled slightly.

I didn't bother to check whether Harry was still there or not and just continued walking, the walk didn't feel as long as all the time.

"Hey you girl" I heard that familiar voice speak making me roll my eyes and turn around.

"Hello stranger" I smiled at Aiden as he stopped the car beside the sidewalk.

"Look, I really need to talk to you. Think we can go somewhere to eat or something? My treat" he smiled coming out of the car and opening the door for me.

"I don't know, Aiden," I paused "I'm sort of busy" no I'm not but I don't want to go and listen to him apologize when I should be the one apologizing for not corresponding to his feelings.

"C'mon, just come with me" Aiden playfully pouted as he crossed his arms.

Just as I was about to say no again I saw Harry's car parked a block away, watching Aiden and I intently, could this be my ticket to getting him to hate me and then he can leave me alone.

"Alright, I'll go with you" I forced a smile, I have to seem pleased for Harry's eyes. Aiden's smile grew as he stepped out of the way to let me in his car, he dropped my backpack in the back seat after shutting my door closed.

"So, I'm taking you to this Chinese place, it's pretty lonely most of the time but it's amazing, the best thing" he turned around, I nodded and just waited for him to start the car, the car ride was so silent, but not that calming silence, more like that silence where everything is awkward and you want everything to be over due to the awkwardness.

Once I saw the parking lot I realized he wasn't kidding, there was probably two or three other cars and one of them was on the employee side of the lot.

I just silently prayed that at this moment Harry is hating my guts, as we walked inside all my mind could do was recap everything, the way Rosie's words didn't have any trace of lies in them but neither did Harry's, I recap the awful feeling it gave me to even think of Harry touching any other girl, to think of Harry's hands going through another girl's hair, I can't forget that crushing on Harry is a big no, but within everyday the more I weaken, and I know that one day I won't be strong enough to not start falling for him.