Chapter 67

The next morning I was feeling pretty happy, not once last night did I receive Wendy's "proof" and that obviously means that nothing happened right? At least that's what I'm going for. After probably an hour of twisting and squirming last night I came to the conclusion that I need to tell Harry my feelings, the fear of not being liked back was probably what took me so long to realize that I've gathered feelings for that curly haired jerk. I still have that bit of fear telling me that Harry will never like me back, that he probably sees me as a toy he can go to when he wants and then drop.

Harry clearly isn't the type to express his feelings to someone and I'm not expecting a spill of feelings from him or even any reaction, but I think that with him knowing my feelings he'll know what he's going into and contain himself and that way it's best for both of us, he doesn't have to deal with having me clung to his side or get into something he doesn't want and I can prevent myself from gaining more feelings for him that will backfire, in a way I'm looking out for both of us.

I had just finished slipping on my jeans and only needed to put on the v neck I had picked out but then my phone rang signaling I had a text message, it was probably Rosie or Samara or Delilah, maybe even Liam. Or it could be Wendy's proof.

I shook the bad thoughts of the alleged proof and instead went straight for my phone ignoring the fact that I was in only jeans and a bra.

Samara:

*You ready yet? Don't wanna be late now do you? ;)*

I sighed a breathe full of relief as it was a harmless text from Samara, I hadn't received any unknown texts and I want to keep it that way, I really do.

I replied with a quick "yes" and then put the shirt over my head and slipped on my favorite pair of shoes; white converse.

I wasn't feeling makeup today and decided to listen to the lazy me and not even touch it, instead I pinned back my very long bangs because I had actually taken the time to straighten my hair today, shockingly.

"Christine!" I yelled as I struggled to jam a ring in my finger, a sign I needa lose some weight, just kidding that stupid ring hasn't fit since I was in 8th grade I just like the design it has so I try to shove it in my pinky.

"What?" I faintly heard a muffled voice and I grabbed my backpack and walked to her room.

"You have class today?" I asked.

"No, my friend Jenny is picking me up for lunch and then we're going to a mall about two hours or so away, you can take my car today if you want" she spoke yawning as she got herself out of bed.

"Thanks, you're the best cousin" I teased making her roll her eyes, Christine is easily cranky at morning and I love teasing her and just mocking her.

I walked outside with a random granola bar I got from the cabinets and drove to school, I couldn't help but think again about how things would go when I confess these feelings to Harry, will he be somewhat happy? Will he hate me? What if he laughs at my face and rejects me? For all I know this could be nothing but a game of his.

I parked at the school parking lot and locked the doors, as I got out a perky looking Samara was outside.

"Finally you're here" she spoke smiling.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked chuckling.

"I'm a happy person, does that bother little Olivia?" she joked.

"Yes, positivity brings my negative vibes down" I spoke sarcastically as I fixed the backpack on my shoulder.

"Oh, you should see a counselor about tha-"