Chapter 33

"No we don't," I know that all he'll want to do is fight and honestly I just want to get home and forget that conversation with Eleanor, ignore the fact that she's refusing to meet my gaze. Does it disappoint her that much that I kissed Harry?

"Olivia! For once in your life will you stop being so fucken stubborn and just listen to me without hissing?" Harry growled.

"Not when you're acting like that" I crossed my arms, I was making total and fatal silly excuses but I don't have the energy to listen to his crap about who knows what.

"Are you fucking kidding me? I'm talking to you like this because you frustrate the living crap out of me!"

"You frustrate me more anyway!" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not letting you leave until we talk so you might as well listen," I rolled my eyes again at his comment, with Harry I know he's serious. He took my gesture as a go for it. "So what has happened between stays between us right? Nobody needs to know?" he asked.

Shit! Hopefully he doesn't know that I confessed to Eleanor "Right. You don't need to tell me anything it's not like I'm going to go around screaming it to the world" I laughed at his obvious remark he just made, I'm aware that it says between us but yet I didn't oblige those thoughts when I was telling Eleanor.

"Good, it was a mistake right?" he asked.

"Yeah, a total mistake and it won't be repeated right?" This time it was my turn to confirm.

"Yeah, I've had better kissers anyway" he smirked leaving, his phrase fumed my blood, what the hell?! He's so annoying and just downright stupid.

"So have I" I called out, he stopped dead in his tracks and faced me with an even bigger smirk than before "Doubt it" his smirk was humongous when he said this.

Now I'm left alone, the bus is about to take off and my feet can't seem to move, my brain told me that kiss was wrong but my emotions were in knots. I wasn't sure what to think. I sighed and finally my feet moved.

"Olivia! Hurry up we have to leave" Ms. Hill came out and hollered at me from the edge of the bus door.

I picked up my pace and huffed as I sat down next to Hannah, I invited Delilah to sit with us as well, from up close she looks even more beautiful and I'n even more jealous of her. Jealous that I don't and never will look as beautiful as her. Sure she's a little on the thick side but her tall figure makes it not look that bad and her face is too pretty.

I glanced at Eleanor sitting with Louis and Harry from my shoulder once or twice. She seemed so care free, laughing at something I didn't know of and just talking, I was praying she didn't bring up the fact that Harry and I kissed, or made out, Harry would flip!

"Earth to Livia" Hannah chuckled.

"Livia?" I rose a brow at the nicknamed I earned from her.

"New nickname I guess," she shrugged making me and Delilah chuckle a bit.

"Well it's lovely but I it sounds like you're saying Trivia, or at least it rhymes" Delilah smiled.

"Fine, we'll stick with Olivia" Hannah laughed and then I saw we parked in the driveway of the hotel.

"Alright, the hotel is having a small party for the guests and everyone is allowed to go except those 3 who owe me time" Ms. Hill locked gaze with me making me heat up as eyes were set on me. God I hate attention. "It starts in an hour and for those 3 - you also start in an hour"

I saw as Eleanor and Harry glared at the teacher but I was just here, praying that all these eyes would look away from me.

...

"Why will you not talk to me?" I have been pacing Eleanor these last 30 minutes asking the same thing, ever since we return it's been nothing but the silent treatment while she got ready by taking a shower, I will not lie I stood outside the bathroom door shouting at her to forgive me for whatever it is I did.

"I..I just need a little time to let the fact that my best friend kissed my friend sink in, s'all"

"Look, Harry and I agreed it was a huge mistake, we agreed that it was a mistake never to be repeated or spoken of" I said, this suddenly lit up her eyes and for once since the beach trip she was able to meet my gaze.

"Really?" she asked, I nodded.

"Yes, look I understand how it might be weird because it is. Can we please stop talking about it?" she didn't respond only nodded as she brushed out her hair.

I went to the bathroom and stripped off the slightly damp cloth that stuck to my body. I neatly hanged it on some racks in the bathroom letting them completely dry before I wash them in the laundromat.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror, my skin felt clammy and my face was pale due to the fact that I was freezing with my wet cloth but didn't want to go change until I was in good terms with Eleanor. My hair was messed up and I cringed when the memories of how it got like this return, the way Harry's big hands pulled my hair lingered in mind and became stronger with every single brush I made to my hair, the knotted mess that were my emotions just twisted more and more, I've never been so indecisive about anything like this, the knot in my stomach is foreign.

Ever since a child my whole life has been planned out, from the type of friends I wanted to have to the type I knew to stay away from, a rule I already broke because I never imagined myself near Harry's group, even to what college I wanted to attend, Back then it was Harvard, But now I really want to go to a London University, one not too far from my mum and siblings, honestly without them I feel lonely, ever since I was a kid I also always planned on marrying a good guy that shared the same interests as me, that one guy that everyone swooned over us making an amazing couple. Planned to have kids.

As you can see as I child I've never been indecisive about anything and feeling this way right now is killing me, it's making me want to tug at my hair until I'm bald.

I washed my face with warm water to help it regain it's natural flush to it after brushing the final knot in my hair, I wish I could brush away these knots I feel inside. These knots of full confusion.

I slipped on some jeans and a normal tee after putting my hair in a bun and slipping back on my sandals.

"Well, you took some time" Eleanor chuckled to herself as she rushed in the bathroom and grabbed her makeup bag.

"Sorry, had some thinking to do," I mumbled so lowly that it surprised me that she even heard me.

"About Harry" she said sounding disappointed, why does the subject of Harry always make her sound disappointed all of a sudden, I knew telling her was a mistake.

"No," denying it was almost hard and I'm glad her attention is set on finding her favorite eyeliner because if not she'd be able to tell I'm fibbing just by one look at me. "Okay yea, but not the way you think, just of how much of a mistake I made,"

"Listen to me Olivia," Eleanor dropped her eyeliner dead on the floor and rushed towards me, she put her hands on both my shoulders and kept me at an arm's length away looking dead in my eyes "Stay away from Harry,"

"Okay but why?" I asked.

"God dammit Olivia! Just stay away from him, I know exactly his player ways I'm his friend"

"Okay, I understand, can we leave now?" I asked looking away from her cold look that she gave me with her eyes.

So many questions ran in my body at this moment, why did Eleanor care if I stayed away or not? Why does the subject of Harry just tense her up? And so much more that I can't stress enough for an answer.

But the most asked question from myself was;

What does Eleanor mean?