Chapter 65

I didn't have any time to waste and look "decent" so I ended up just shoving my feet in some old slip on vans.

I was glad that I hadn't settled in my pajamas yet and was in skinny jeans and a tank top where I only slipped on a cream colored cardigan.

"Christine I have to go" I said grabbing her car keys as she studied in the living room.

"Where?" she rose her bold light brown brow at me.

"A party, I won't be long" I didn't wait for her to speak and just left, my phone didn't wait a minute to ring and I groaned.

"I'm on my way Liam" I huffed as I semi jogged to Christine's car.

"Hurry! So far Harry has swung and busted Aiden's lip and Aiden probably bruised his side"

"Liam shut up, you're making me nervous just make sure the door is open so I can walk in" without another word I hung up and started the car, Aiden's home was probably ten minutes away by car and I'm not going to lie for the first time in my life I went past the speed limit by a lot actually and got there in seven minutes.

After locking the car from the outdoor, I ran inside where I heard loud music booming and people screaming out the words "fight!", I immediately turned and saw Harry and Aiden on the floor with Harry striking his face, I tugged at my hair as I push through the crowd to get to the two idiots, one who is one of my closest friends and the other who I refuse to crush on.

"Harry! Aiden! Stop!" I yelled but I felt Liam pulling me back.

"You can't get too close, they could hurt you" Liam said as Samara held both of their cups.

"If I don't stop this then they're going to kill each other!" I yelled through the loud music as I wiggled away from him.

"Olivia! Stay back!" Aiden yelled as he saw me, I felt myself gasp as I saw his bloody lip.

"Don't yell at her" Harry said, I could see his arm has a huge bruise and the corner of his lip was cut.

"Harry stop!" I yelled "Liam! Niall! Help me pull them apart" I yelled, I saw Eleanor look at me and motion for me to come closer.

"I'm glad you came, you're the only one who can get Harry to even fucken stop" she smiled and I nodded rushing back to the two.

I could see both of them panting and glaring at each other, people now started to get uninterested so they left making me look sternly at the both idiots in front of me.

"What is wrong with you two? Why are you here Harry?" I looked at both of them.

"He started it, I just told him he didn't deserve someone as great as you" Aiden spoke angrily as he spit the blood in the carpet making me flinch.

"And like you fucken deserves her, you little piece of shit!" he yelled Niall held him tight so he wouldn't move.

"Harry what are you even doing here? I doubt you were invited to fight" I said to Harry.

"I can be anywhere I want, you or nobody else decides for me" Harry spat, his tone made my gaze drop to the floor.

"Don't you dare be rude to her!" Aiden yelled.

"Aiden stop!" I said sternly "Tell me what you're doing here" I directed to Harry and he just shooed Niall from him.

"But only to you, nobody else can be there, not even your little friend" he glanced at Liam.

"Olivia just tell him to leave" Liam said.

"Just come with me" I said to Harry as I made him come with me to Aiden's patio, I locked the door and covered it with curtains to make sure nobody came and interrupt our conversation.