Chapter 90

Songs;
What About Now- Daughtry (Listened to it three times in a row lol)
The Scientist- The Script
Yellow- The Script
....

Two more weeks of school. Prom this Friday, not that I'm going I mean I know that probably isn't Harry's scene and to be honest I'm not sure we'll make it that far the way things have been going.

Monday's were always slow and I guess that's what I anticipated about more actually. But today I just anticipated looking at Wendy being told that Harry is mine and only mine.

I feel like I always thought of Wendy as superior to me when it came to Harry because of all the times they slept together but now that Harry and I have slept together, I realize that she's a whore who needs to close her legs more often especially for my man.

As I walk to school I realize just how much a simple outfit makes me look less dead, I'm wearing a bright colored shirt with cut outs on the shoulders and some jeans and truthfully I look the most decent I have in years.

My hair looks like poop, like always, but I didn't really mind it anymore to be honest. I picked up my pace as I neared the school in hopes to get there before Wendy, believe it or not she's usually early.. to smoke weed with her drug buddies.

Unfortunately for me the minute I walked in the school the few people there turned to look at me. It wasn't that casual glance you give someone when they walk in and then turn away, this was that intense stare you give someone when you know a secret of theirs. I felt rather uncomfortable as many people followed my every movement and to make matters worse Samara wasn't here yet but luckily Delilah was.

"Delilah I'm so glad you're here" I said almost in a hushed voice, I knew people were purposely trying to listen to what I was saying but as soon as I spoke to her Delilah changed, she began to look uncomfortable with me in front of her and she looked all around.

"Come with me" she instructed coldly, I wanted to say no but I could see that she wanted to get away and so I followed to the courtyard which was empty.

"You're acting weird," I said "it's almost like you don't want to be seen with me"

"Rosie told everyone Olivia," She began and I pursed my lips together, I didn't know what to say because I had no idea what she meant.

"Excuse me?" I asked "told everyone what?"

"You slept with Harry" she said in a duh tone and I widened my eyes, I couldn't deny it because I did have sex with Harry but how do they know that? I haven't even told Samara yet the only one who knew was... Aiden.

"And why do people care if I did or didn't. I doubt 70% of these people are virgins" I saw her perk her ears up.

"So it is true" she confirmed "look, you have a reputation of a skank, we all know you probably slept with Gregg Henry to get into his exclusive party"

"No I didn't," I defended "Aiden, Samara and Liam invited me. I didn't even know who Gregg was until the party"

"So did you sleep with Aiden or Liam for them to take you?"

"No! I didn't sleep with either of them"

"That's not what's circling around and I really can't be seen with you, I actually care about my reputation. I know we're about to graduate but reputation still matters Olivia"

"Why are you being like this? I thought you were my friend" I felt sadness to know of another un-loyal friend to me.

"Haven't you noticed Olivia? You're losing everything. Valedictorian, friends, and even your reputation and all for Harry Styles. I really hope he's worth it but deep down you know he isn't" she walked away and I was left with my thoughts. She's right. Things are slowly vanishing from me and one thing after another has happened because of my feelings for Harry. I just hope he's worth it too.