Chapter 1

The first glimpse of the dawn sun peered through my window, I'm still yet to get curtains.

I hate it here already.

The weather made my whole mood feel depressed and this is such a small town that I bet there aren't even malls.

I could keep ranting on and on about my problems in this new town but I'm afraid the time has come- as in time to get up.

"Olivia!" mum called out, I can already see her apron tied around her nice pant suit while she struggled to feed baby Charlotte and my brother Max. "Get up!"

"Way ahead of you" I muttered as I was already scanning my room for some cloth.

Don't get me wrong I love school not only does it keep me distracted for 7-8 hours but it also is a great way to see friends- I just don't like this school.

I guess I shouldn't judge it considering today is my first day but I can already see myself eating alone at lunch, in the back of the class as well, probably the only one not talking while notes are being exchanged all the terms meaning I'm a nerd.

After I told myself to relax I finally decided I just had to get ready.

I hated showering in the mornings, the hustle of blow drying my hair and then straightening/curling it. Plus it gets me colder and preferably this does not wake me up at all.

Instead I choose to shower at nights,my cold body snuggled to blankets is the best possible feeling- other than finding my mum had gone grocery shopping of coarse- I got proceeded to pre-heating my flat iron, I strolled to my room.

Of coarse today was no skirt wearing weather so I had to settle for jeans. I slipped on a lavender type color peplum top- don't call me girly because I'm not I just like to dress up.

I just threw on my leather jacket and black TOMS.

"Olivia, hun" my mum knocked on my bedroom door walking in on me beginning to flat iron my hair.

"Yes mum" I breathed out as I struggled to flat iron my long side bangs.

"I'm leaving be a dear and walk Max to his middle school" I saw as she quickly got one of my pencil eyeliners drawing a small winged line at her eyelids.

"Do I have a choice?" I asked feeling triumphant that I managed to get my crazy bangs straight.

"That's my girl. anyway I'm taking Charlotte with aunt Karina" she dashed out without an answer.

5 minutes later and I looked acceptable so I just applied mascara and some coral lipstick.

I dreaded going down stairs, my feet suddenly felt glued to the floor but I pushed myself to go collect Max.

"Finally you're done" Max grunted.

"Shut up you have no idea how hard it is to be a girl" I grabbed a box of Nutella-to-go.

He chuckled as he handed me my simple black Jansport backpack.

"See you squirt" I chuckled I loved calling Max squirt- even if he was in 8th grade and yet was 5'11 while I stood at 5'4.

"Look who's talking" He gave me a playful glare waving goodbye to me, I laughed to myself then dragged my feet across the pavement sidewalk.

The morning wind was pretty cold and walking in silent only made it worse, it was bearable with my brother's company but now all my jaw could seem to do was make chattering noising.

As I was close to the school I began to notice that not much people were walking, most came in cars or of coarse Freshmen and Sophomores were getting dropped off.

I myself was a senior and frankly I felt stupid walking, I would love to have a car but sadly my mum can't afford it with 3 kids and only an 8 hour job.

I was going to cross the street when a car almost ran me over, luckily it stopped about an inch away from my legs.

"Watch where you're walking!" a deep voice called out all I could see from his dark windows were his black shades covered eyes and his dimples as he smirked a bit.

"Watch where you're driving!" I yelled kicking the car's bumper slightly and then marching in the building.

I hated this day already and my patience level already was at a very minimum rate, I did not need some jerk to yell at me for something that was clearly their fault.

I had already picked up my schedule so I was set and frankly I regret that, that just means I have to roam these hallways alone for what, like 30 minutes or so?

I opened my locker throwing my backpack in there and I got out a binder.

I put 2 text books on top of my binder and strolled around, unsure of what to do.

Back home I'd be chattering away with friends minding the clock that back then took little time to strike the hour to enter classes but here seemed to take an hour.

I just went back to my locker and leaned my head on it waiting for the time to pass.

7:01 tick, tick.

7:02 tick, tick.

I then heard a bell thinking it was time for classes I quickly began to approach my way to maths, but then I realized it was just a stupid announcement about how some bus had been delayed.

I shyly returned to my locker where a girl went to open it a little bit later.

"Hi, I'm Rosie. You must be new" The girl said friendly.

"Yeah. I'm Olivia, how can you tell that I'm new?" I asked.

"Well, for starters that locker has been available since the year started and also you seem lost" she snorted slightly.

"Well, bingo was his name-o because I am new" I then pretended to text someone on my phone to avoid some awkward tension as she just removed books from her locker.

"Let me see your schedule" Rosie said but ripped it out of my hands before I had the chance to hand it for her. "Well, seems as if we have almost all the same classes except we don't have 6th period together."

She showed me the schedule as if to prove her point, I nodded understandingly.

"Well, how about we walk together to the class and at lunch I'll show you to my friends at lunch" I nodded but secretly was hoping I could come up with an excuse to not meet her friends.

With Rosie it was easy she did most of the talking and she was the first to talk to me but maybe her friends aren't that friendly and honestly making friends is not my best subject.

Just as we were walking I felt a body crash into me making both of our paper's and books to fall to the ground.

"Sorry love" I heard his voice say, I was too busy getting my stuff the ground.

"It's alright" I said after picking all my stuff up, the first thing I noticed about him was his tattoos.

He just smirked as he left, a hand through his curly hair.

"I'd stay away if I were you" Rosie said as I just stated into space.

"From who?"

"Him. His name is Harry Styles, I've known him since middle school" Rosie shivered.

"But what does that have to do with you warning?" I was still looking at the red haired girl puzzled.

"Because. He's 30% tattoos, 50% Hotness, 20% Party and all player" I chuckled.

"Well, I was not planning on going for him" I said as I walked in the class.

"Good, anyway he's more of a one night stand guy never kept a girl for more than a week, yet a stupid girl always falls."

"How are you so aware of him?"

"Because I was one of those stupid girls."

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

A/N;

Heey everyone wanted to clear out that Olivia is being played by Taylor Marie Hill and also I will make some sexual scenes for you pervs ;)

-Jocelyn