Chapter 96

I entered my home and dropped my shoes with anger boiling over me, I stormed into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I felt tears trickle down my cheeks as I harshly removed the makeup all over my face. I tug at the wipe until no makeup remained on my skin.

What did I do wrong? Did I just love him so much that I gave him the strength to do this? Once a jerk always a jerk. But I love that jerk with all my strength.

I removed the dress and left it on the bathroom floor and walked in my underwear to my room where I put on a v neck and jeans, I tied shoes to my feet. I wasn't leaving it like this, I was marching down to Tony's and demanding an answer as to why he did this? Why now that he was supposed to love me.

I didn't change my hair and all I did was grab my keys and phone and marched out Christine's car. I'm glad she was asleep because I didn't want questions that I myself couldn't answer which is why I want him to answer them.

Sitting in the parking lot of Tony's I realized I had to collect myself, if I walked in there in a crying mess I would only embarrass myself more. I inhaled a deep breath and cleaned around my eyes, I put a little face makeup to hide redness and touched up my hair. I kept inhaling deep breathes to finally stop crying and once I did I took one more and finally got out of the car and locked it.

I walked in and it wasn't hard to find them they were at the corner making the most noise, all you could hear was laughing and loud talking. The restaurant was almost empty so that was even easier.

I completely forgot Calum worked here up until he greeted me "Olivia, do you want a cup of tea? You look pale?" He offered.

"Yes please" I answered briefly as Harry had landed eyes on me, his smile had faded fully and everyone seemed to stop doing what they were doing to look at me. Even Eleanor, I couldn't believe she let him do this to me, she let him show them my texts that were only meant for him, who knows what else he's told them, he probably told them about last night too.

"Olivia," Harry said as he stood up to greet me "I'm so sorry"

"Shut it." I answered coldly "shut it, shut your bullshit because we both know that if you were sorry you wouldn't have done it." I inhaled a deep breath to keep myself together.

"I was going to tell you but-"

"You wanted to embarrass me so you didn't" I finished for him and he sighed.

"No Olivia, it's not like that"

"Then how is it? I looked like a fool over there Harry and you didn't even have the balls to tell me you wouldn't be there you let me stay there waiting for you like the idiot I am." I hugged myself for warmth.

"Here" he said gently, walking to get his jacket but I shoved him before he could place it on me.

"I don't want anything from you, because not only did you ditch me at prom but you also embarrassed me in front of your friends, you let them see our private conversation. I'm such an idiot"

"Olivia" he pleaded "don't do something you're going to regret"

"Like what, dump you? I think it's clear that you I can't be together after this." I sniffled, "I can't trust your word Harry"

"No don't say that," He begged "don't do this, I can't be without you Olivia. I've never depended on a girl's company to function but now I do because without you I'll go insane"

"You really hurt me Harry," I wiped a tear away "I thought we were friends" I looked at Eleanor, Niall, Louis and Zayn. "Not only did you let him leave me for prom but you probably laughed along with those texts didn't you?" I said harshly and saw as their gazes dropped to the floor.