Chapter 58

Songs;

Bring Me to Life: Evanescence

Lies: Evanescence

Maps: Maroon 5

I was basically doing my whole chemistry experiment by myself because Wendy didn't care to do much, I didn't care, it was best this way so we didn't have to talk because we both know we don't want to.

"I see the concealer I gave you didn't do much" Wendy said as I poured a random blue liquid.

"Well it was cheap" I mumbled.

"I just think it's sad" she said "Sad the way you actually thought Harry would like you, you're nothing close to what he likes in girls, he likes tall girls, adventurous girls and overall experienced girls" she smirked making me ball my hand into a fist. "He also likes pretty girls"

"Not true, he can't like pretty girls because he likes you doesn't he?" I did my best smirk making her glare at me.

"Well whatever, Harry will never leave me for any girl, so get used to it"

I answered with silence, only because I knew it was true.

.....

The next day nothing was much better, Harry's eyes met mine many times but neither of us said anything to ourselves.

People still whispered about me but happily this person didn't post anything today, Rosie was back but she had to stay in at lunch to complete assignments so I was on my own once again, well not on my own but Rosie wasn't with me anymore.

"Wanna sit at a different table?" Aiden asked as the crowded table we sit always sit at had too much noise for my liking at the moment.

"Yes please" I gave him a small smile and we went to an empty table, it was just Aiden, Liam, Samara, Delilah and I at the table and I liked it, I just wish Rosie could be here.

I didn't want lunch, I barley ate yesterday because my mind was crowded with looks people gave me and I just couldn't think about eating, I probably ate half a sandwich that Christine forced me to eat.

I suddenly felt someone sit next to me, I thought it'd be Rosie or something until I looked up and nearly choked on the thin air. It was Eleanor, Louis, Niall and Zayn.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked trying to not sound rude.

"Wendy was annoying the crap out of us insulting you, Harry is being a major douche" Eleanor said.

"He's being a dick which is different" Niall added.

"Well you can't sit with us" Aiden said.

"Aiden please, I promise you they aren't like Harry"

I could tell he was hesitating but finally agreed "Alright, I guess they can't be that bad" he shrugged.

"So how you feeling?" Zayn asked from across the table.

"Horrible, people are stupid, well some are" I sighed.

"This is all our fault if we hadn't invited Harry-" Louis began but I stopped him.

"The video was going to uploaded no matter what guys, and I bet Harry would've left even if you guys hadn't invited him" Delilah placed a cookie in front of me.

"Eat, you haven't eaten a thing" She demanded. I shook my head and gave the cookie to Niall who gradually took it.

"I'm going to go but you a smoothie" Aiden said and got up before I could protest.