Part 77 broken hearts new starts ~ENDING~

Joey's POV

I didn't know what to say, my mom had to move all the way to England...

Joey: well... That's not a problem right?

Mom: no, it's just that... I'm going to miss you so much

Joey: what do you mean?

Mom: you have collage and Shane...you can't leave

I didn't think about all of that...but what if this happens again?

Joey: I can't leave you and Jett, mom.

Mom: you have your own life now, Joey.

Joey: but I'm still your son and I have to be there for you. If something happens, you'll be on the other side of the planet

Mom: I want you to think about this

Joey: I don't need to. How long will we be there? Like a year? I can start collage a year later.

Mom: but Shane?

Joey: I will always love him. And we can try long distance

Mom: I want you to be happy Joey. You want to become and actor and be with Shane.

Joey: Shane will understand

Mom: think about it honey...

Joey: I already have

I kissed her forehead and hugged her tight.

That night was hard. I just laid in bed for hours, thinking. My mom means the world to me and I need to go to England and help her.

Shane is important too. It's not an easy decision but I have to choose my mother this time. I love Shane and always will. When my mom is okay I'll be on the first flight to LA.

I finally closed my eyes and hugged the pillow that smelled like Shane.

The morning was even worse; I had to tell Shane and my friends that I was leaving. We all are hanging out today and I'm going to tell them. I packed up my room since I am leaving soon.

I will miss this room, so much happened in here... Crying, drugs, first time with Shane, Minecraft, and so much more.

When it was time I went to my car and drove to Matt's. This was my last hang out with them because I'm leaving in four days.

When I got there I sat in my usual spot and tried to be social. Shane came in 5 minutes later and smiled at me which made me want to cry. I know I made the right decision But I am going to miss him so much. He sat beside me and we kissed, maybe a little longer than usual.

When everyone got there we started having fun but then, I stood up.

Joey: I have to tell you guys something...

I felt everyone's eyes on me. Matt, Nick, Tyler, Anthony, Sawyer, Amanda, Ricky and Shane...

Joey: um...my mom is having alcohol problems again and...well she can't get help here anymore so...we have to move...to England...

Everyone's smiles faded and Shane started crying. I put my arms around him.

Joey: it will be okay baby, I love you and that'll never change

Everyone started tearing up and we got in a group hug.

Joey: can Shane and I have some time alone?

Tyler: sure

I led Shane to Matt's room and we sat down on his bed. This is probably the most I've ever seen Shane cry. It was like a knife to the heart.

Joey: Shane?