Part 62 Swim party

Shane's POV

The last week of school was finally over! My last test was yesterday and now I'm waking up in bed next to Joey. He was in bed beside me; snoring softly. The weekends have always been my favorite because I get to wake up to Joey. I needed to wake him up because we had the swim party today. I woke him up with a kiss on the lips. I went to pull away when I realized he was awake but he grabbed my neck and pushed his tongue in my mouth. Someone's horny.

Shane: morning sexy

Joey: morning

Shane: stay here. I'll make some breakfast

Joey: thanks babe

I put on some sweatpants and went down to the kitchen. My mom was there, drinking her morning coffee and reading the newspaper.

Shane: morning mom.

Mom: good morning honey, where is Joey?

Shane: in bed, I told him I'd get breakfast.

Mom: that's sweet Shane. I'm glad you found someone

Shane: me too. I love him so much

I made eggs and a smoothie for him and bacon and juice for me. I carried everything to my room and saw Joey was watching some Japanese shit. I'm used to it now; at least I get my Big Brother and Cupcake Wars.

Joey: Shaney, you're so sweet

Shane: no problem, you deserve it

I kissed him and sat down on the bed. We ate while watching this weird ass show.

Shane: still want to go to the swim thing right?

Joey: of course, get some work on this mussels

Shane: mhm, I love your mussels

I started to kiss up his arms and biceps. He knows I love him unconditionally but he still works out for himself.

Joey: you're sexy too

Shane: no... I'm so fat

Joey: no you're not, you're perfect!

Shane: I don't know. I always feel too ugly to hang out with you...

Joey: you're beautiful Shane. And you know I love you how you are.

I smiled, I know Joey likes my chubby body and small d!ck even though he's the exact opposite; fit body and a huge d!ck.

Joey: come on sexy; let's get ready

We got dressed and put our stuff in the car then drove to the party.

We met up with our friends and went to change. Well, everyone but Amanda-sucks for Sawyer. Me, on the other hand could be with Joey. We went into one changing room because why not? It's not like I've never seen him before.

We all got out and Amanda was waiting for us. All of us were with someone except Tyler since Troye moved back to Australia. We tried to make sure he was always included but, we knew he wouldn't be happy until Troye was back at the end of the summer.

Sawyer: so, what are we doing first?

Nick: let's just put our feet and see how cold it is

Matt: alright, let's go

We all put our feet in and it wasn't that cold so we got all the way in. I kept my arm around Joey's waist because I know some other guys are going to have their eyes on him.

The pool was really cool. It had different colored slides and other fun stuff; I want to try them all. There were tons of people on the slides, I had no idea how many homosexuals there were in our grade at school. I wonder how many people are going to have sex here today...