Part 9 Friends?

Joey Pov

I have only been in this school in one mouth and I have hated it sense day 1. I got bullied every day but the past two days Shane was sick, luckily for me, but I herd from Nick that he was back... I will get so much today! I hate it! I have to try to ignore him today.

It was now lunch time, it's Thursday withs mean I have the last class with Shane... I walked to my locker with Matt.

Matt: ... But then I was like "girl you need to take a change! try something new"...

Joey: I understand, lesbians is often unsure, I get it

Matt: what up with you? You sound so sad and worried

Joey: it just... My ex has found someone ells... He have moved on and well, I'm still not over it after two mounts... He's still my best friend but... Mostly I get that like a sigh that I need someone new and just move on

Matt: let us find a boyfriend next weekend! I know a good place there gay guys is hanging out

Joey: okay, I guess

Matt: well hers my class, see you later

I walked to my English class, the sad part was that Stacy just have moved to another town and had quit the school, it felt really empty with all the people I lost recently. Luke, Stacy and a bit... Shane... He had a girlfriend and was sick the past days. All that was in my head right now was all my losers and the news I got yesterday by Luke.

*flaceback*

My phone was ringing, and Luke's name was showing.

Joey: Hi Luke! I have tried to call you the past few days

Luke: hi, yeah I have been buzzy, sorry man

Joey: no, it's okay how are you?

Luke: I'm great, I have some news!

Joey: what tell me!

Luke: I got a new boyfriend!!

I wanted to drop the phone... My sines went black! Was Luke really having a new boyfriend!

Luke: Joey? Joey!? Joey are you there?!

Joey: um... Sorry, it... Just came as a... Shock... But I'm... Really happy for you

Luke: you don't sound to happy... Has something happen?... Oh, your not really over me?

Joey: no, Luke I'm really happy for you! You deserve it!

Luke: Joey, I'm so sorry... I thought you was over me by now, I'm sorry Joey...

Joey: no, it's okay, Luke, stop now, I'm fine

Luke: well I'm sorry to have tell you this way, but we broke up for two mounts ago

Joey: I know Luke... But... I gotta go, bye Luke

I didn't gave him a change to say bye, I just hang up.

----------

*back to the story*

I were walking to my looker when I saw Shane waiting for me there no one but we was there. He saw me, shit! I most run now! I ran with Shane after me.

Shane: Joey! Joey! I have to talk to you!!

I just keep on running.

Shane Pov

I can't do this anymore, I have to talk to Joey! I need to get this out from my chest. He will never even listen to me, after all I have done to him. Every night I have had this dream about Joey killing him self, and very time it felt like I'm just watching him like a ghost and see his shoal traveling into heaven. I have been home for my depressing of me realize that I'm gay, yes, me Shane Lee Yaw is Gay... I'm gay for the sexiest man in the world.