Part 5 The past

It's a lot of explaining here just you know hehe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joey POV

I and Stacy played for a while and everything went well. I won one time! Then Stacy had to go and I turned off my computer and just tore myself on the bed again. I just wanted to go to sleep, I wasn't hungry or anything I still fell bad by the day. I know I have a crush in Shane and all that but I can't tell anyone...

My mom come inside.

Mom: joey, how do you feel?

Joey: good... It just My back that hurts

She sat down.

Mom: joey, I love you, and I feel that something is wrong.

Joey: mom, I'm okey, if I'm not I tell you

Mom: I just want you to feel well.

Joey: I'm felling well okay...

Mom: well I'm going to pick up Jett now from his new friend.

Joey: he already got a friend? I'm so pound of him

Mom: yes, it's good for him to get a friend after that what happen in Boston.

Joey: yeah, love you mom

Mom: love you to Joey

She leaved.

I can still remember that day Jett lost all his friends. It was kind of my fault. One day I was going to pick up Jett from free school and Luke was with me, but before we got inside we start kissing, kind of hard, but we stopped. I think after that day Jett have been picked on just because he's brother is gay. Jett himself has never had a problem with me dating boys, him and Luke are really good friends too. So after that day I feel a little bad for Jett bit after that day, so I have been his only friend sense we moved to La, but I'm really happy that he has found someone in his own age. He will still be my brother after all.

I laid back in my bed and I got a text...

Unknown: hi there fag!

Joey: who are you? You may have wrong number.

Unknown: is this Joey Graceffa?

Joey: yeah... What do you want?

Unknown: I just want you to know that you should just kill yourself!

Joey: who the fuck are you!!

Unknown: who I'm? That doesn't mater, I'm just here to tell you that wrong to suck dicks.

Joey: how do you know me?

Unknown: oh Joey, your just as stupid like you look like hahaha

Joey: stop texting me bye

Unknown: I stop when you end your life or live by the rules!

Joey: there's no rules about who you can be!

Unknown: we'll if you can live with the conserves so do it! But your life will just get worse!

Shane Pov

Sawyer: oh god!! His so down now!

Shane: who's the man right!

Ricky: I bet his is crying to his mommy buhu

Anthony: and hugging mr teddy haha

Shane: the funs over now! I'm hungry let's to whole foods!

Sawyer: he'll yeah!