Part 25 blood sex and boze

Part 25

Shane Pov

It was the next day, I have been coughing and cried the whole night. I was sick and Joey still wasn't talking to me. My mom come up to my room.

Mom: honey, how are you felling?
Shane: shit (cough)
Mom: you don't look to good

She laid her hand on my forehead.

Mom: your warm Shane, no school for you. That's the prize you pay when you go out in the cold
Shane: just... Let me sleep mom (cough) I love you
Mom: love you too my dear, I have to go to work
Shane: what about dad?
Mom: he got out last night, he took his hotel card with him so I guise he will stay out for a while I hope
Shane: yeah... I wish he was gone forever...
Mom: me to Honey, but we don't have the money now
Shane: I probers you mom... I will try to help us get away from here (cough)
Mom: you have to get well first, there's food in the kitchen if you need it
Shane: thanks mom, love you
Mom: love you to

Then she leaved, I just hope Joey was here with me, I miss him so much... I cried just to be thinking about him, why couldn't I just get away with Lisa till it was to late, by the way how did he even known that happen?

Joey Pov

I woke up, the house was empty because my mom wrote a note that she will be home late and I just have to get to pick up Jett after school and some things that I have to do. I got up from my bed and had a massive headache. So this is what a hangover is? Yeah, I drank a lot last night. Luckily I have hided all the cans under my bed so mom won't have seen them. I didn't know why, but I want more... I was disparate. I don't allowed to go to school, I just broke up with my boyfriend after he cheated on me... I know mom what's me to talk to him but I just can't...

I took up my phone and saw the wallpaper from our first night... The day I told Shane that I love him... That day he loved me... Or did he? I'm so sad over that I did, I didn't let him explain. I unlocked my phone, looking at all the photos we took on our first day. I found a small video.

"Vid"
I were recording Shane dancing around in the sand, the wind was blowing in his beautiful hair.

Joey: Shane! Tell me you love me!

He looked at the camera and smiled at me.

Shane: I love you Joey

Then he got to me trowing his arms around my neck when I still was holding the camera on outs and we kissed.
""""""
The video was off, I cried. Shane and I was so in love, we were finely together and... I broke it all, sure he was still cheating... But I love him to much... I know he loves me, my mom saw there and she never lie.

I got trow more pictures and then I found some of Shane from the hospital. He was doing funny faces and it honestly make me latch a little. It most been then he changed and I forgot my phone in the room hand before he gave it back to me he did this. I found another video with just Shane.

"Vid"
Shane: hi babe, so yes I'm in the hospital and you are out side the door waiting for me... Um yeah, you probably going to find this really soon but yeah... I just want to tell you that, I love you, so freaking much. I can't do anything to hurt you anymore, your mine now and... Yeah I'm still in shook that you like me hehe. I will never do a single thing that will hurt you and trust me Jo-Jo I won't because I love you. Not really more to say that more then that, but it's true. Love you babe *kiss the camera"
""
I couldn't to take it no more, I miss Shane to much, but he will never want to talk to me again. I piked up a number that I thought that I would never use...

Nick Pov

Sawyers is out of town, Shane and Tyler was sick and Joey was still suspended. Perfect... I have to spend the day with "my boyfriend" I haven't been really talking to him... But... Yeah, we have to talk...