Part 8 love him!

Shane Pov

Two mounts has soon gone sense the school start now, all that have happen is just the usual shit... But it was nice, I spend it all my free time with my new girlfriend. She's really nice and funny but all the time it felt weird...to be honest it never felt like real love to me. Ingrid is amazing but I don't think she's the right one. Sure we kiss and stuff and I don't want to brake up with her because I'm sick of being single. But the problem is that I never can found the real love. All explain it like butterfly's in your storage but I have never felt that, not even one butterfly... Can I never fell love?

One other weird thing was I still had the same dream very night, now I know it's joey that is screaming for help... Why do I have dreams about him bleeding and screaming and cutting himself, it's kind of hurts to see that... I don't like Joey... But I can't hate him... I have been hurting him every single day, calling him names... But it still feel wrong every time I'm neer him...

I was now standing by my looker with Ingrid that was talking, I didn't listen... Why?

Ingrid: babe?

Shane: um.. Oh... Sorry babe, what did you say?

Ingrid: I was asking if you wanted to come over to my place after school, are you okay?

Shane: yeah... Just lost...

She kissed me.

Ingrid: tell me!

Shane: it's... Really hard to talk about.

Ingrid: shaney, I'm your girlfriend, you can tell me everything

Shane: I don't want to make you upstate...

Ingrid: so... It's about me?

Shane: a little bit, but more like me...

Ingrid: well come over to my place! We talk... I have a spur ice for you to that I hope will make it better!

Shane: perfect... Um I have gym class now see you

Ingrid: what about my kiss?

I smiled jokey and we start to make out.

Shane: going to miss you

Ingrid: already do!

I'm not going to miss her, I don't love her... I should brake up with her...

Joey Pov

I saw that Shane and his girlfriend was making out... Of corse he has a girlfriend, He's so sexy and good looking and is one of the popular in school... Everyone hates me... I have to see them everywhere kissing and making out it broke my heart. He still bullying me and I haven't told my mom, luckily I didn't have to go to the nurse or the hospital. my friends is really understanding and I love them for that.

I felt a knock on my shoulder I turned around and saw a blond/brown haired girl. She was shorter then me and was wearing pink skinny jeans and a black tight shirt and some black converse.

Girl: hi, I'm Jessica

Joey: um hi...

Jessica: I just wanted to ask you a thing

Joey: yeah... Sure

Jessica: well, why are you, a so good looking boy like you, gay?

Joey: um... It's just a way how I'm...

Jessica: have you ever been with a girl?

Joey: of corse I have... Till I fell in love with a boy...