"You dare touch me!" Hades cried throwing Rogue into a wall.

"Hands off my brother! Sting cried "Holy Ray!" His light formed a sphere that then separated into multiple white rays, all aimed at Hades.

Hades simply raised his hands and absorbed the magic blasts transforming them into dark magic. Then Sathersa slammed into him.

"I say, you are a peculiar one, I've never encountered your magic," Hades said standing up and looking at Kinana.

"I say, you're a dead man walking!" Erik cried hitting Hades in the back with a poison dragon fist.

"Lightning Fire dragon ROAR!" Natsu yelled unleashing his dual elements.

"Requip!" Erza yelled reequipping into a different armor, "Flame Empress Armor!" she jumped into Natsu's flames and ran inside them, concealing herself from any attacks. Hades was hit by the roar and then Erza attacked him again.

"Lightning dragon Jaw!" Laxus cried bringing his hands down of Hades.

Everyone caught their breath, Hades wasn't moving.

"So, this is the power of Makarov's Fairy Tail," Hades nodded getting to his feet.

"When will this guy die," Sting sighed.

"Before I kill you all, I think I'll be a bit merciful," Hades smiled.

"Wendy LOOK OUT!" Erik cried hearing Hades's thoughts.

"Katsu," Hades whispered.

Just like that Wendy disappeared.

"WENDY!" all six dragon slayer cried.

"DIE!" Laxus cried using a dragon slayer iron fist.

Then Erik began laughing.

"Oh no, Erik had snapped," Rogue said horrified.

"Wendy..." Sting choked.

"She's okay guys," Erik laughed relieved.

"I'm okay!" Horologium's voice sounded out. "I'm in here."

"You okay Wendy?" Gajeel asked looking up at Horologium.

"Yeah, he saved me just in time," Horologium answered.

"Umm, why didn't Wendy's clothes go with her?" Kinana asked.

"AHHH, she screams embarrassed," Horologium answered.

"How did you save her?" Lucy asked.

"I sensed danger and summoned myself to save little Wendy," Horologium answered.

"... I think your danger sensor is a little delayed," Lucy said not amused thinking back to all her near-death experiences.

"Just get her back down here safe," Laxus ordered.

Horologium disappeared and Wendy came back down, now with new celestial clothing.

"Let's go!" Wendy cried, with that, she enchanted her comrades.

"Get him!" Natsu cried.

So it began again, they all would land a hit, but Hades was too strong, with one spell he had knocked both Sting and Rogue aside.

"Sting?" Rogue asked brushing the rubble off him. Sting didn't respond, "STING!" Rogue asked panicked. Sting was unconscious.

"Sting!" Wendy cried running towards Sting.

A piercing bullet hit her and she was thrown to the side.

"Wendy!" Rogue cried.

"Shadow dragon roar!" He yelled aiming the attack towards Hades. Hades was unaffected by the spell, he shot a chain towards Rogue; Rogue was caught around the neck. Hade's swung Rogue around the room, narrowly missing Erza.