Chapter twenty: Gepetto

Start from the beginning

--------Once upon a time-------- 

Lily was sitting next to Bealfire at camp, her arm draped over his shoulder. That was until the lost boys had agreed to start another fight. Felix knocked into her, making Bealfire fall back. She eyed him angrily and stood up. 

''Felix! Watch where all of you are going.''

''Way to ruin the Party Lily'' She helped Bea up to his feet and watched Felix, who made his way to her younger brother. ''Now, Bealfire would like to join us?'' Bea looked at Felix, shaking his head furiously. ''That is not an option Bealfire.'' Felix grabbed his arm, pulling him along. 

Lily ran to them and pushed Felix away. 

''Don't you dare to touch him.'' He smirked, he had done it. Her magic seemed to explode from her hands, knocking him back. She took a deep breath, trying to get herself in control again, Felix smirked. 

''Nice job... Tiger Lily.'' 

--------Once upon a time--------   

''... your life must be filled with such incredible loneliness, if your only joy comes from destroying everyone else's happiness. It's so sad, mayor Mills, because, despite what you think. It won't make you happy. It's only going to leave a giant hole in your heart.'' She glanced over the still woman's shoulder to see Henry and Lillian approaching, holding hands tightly. ''There's Henry now.'' 

She spun on her heel, walking into the school building. Regina watched her leave, still trying to process what the woman just said to her.

''What are you doing here?'' Henry asked his adoptive mother, tightening his grip on Lillian's hand. 

''You forgot your lunchbox.'' Henry hesitantly took the box and tilted his head at her.

''Thanks...?'' Regina moved her hand to his lower back, guiding him to a bench without even looking at Lillian who took a step forward, making sure she was next to Henry. 

''Henry, I think it's time for a change. I think it is time you transfer to a new class with a new teacher.'' 

''Why do you want me out of ms Blanchard's class, is it because you framed her!?'' 

''Henry! Do you really think i'm capable of doing something so horrible?'' Lily held back the the to snort at Regina's horrible acting skills. While the woman was quite the actress, the facade she wore of the caring mother became very old, very fast.

''Of course, you're the evil queen.'' He snapped at her. 

''Enough.'' She leaned closer to her son. ''Those fairy tales aren't true Ms. Blanchard should have never given you that book. She should be grateful i'm not trying to get her fired!'' Henry jumped off his seat, staring down at his mother.

''Go ahead and try. It won't work.'' He glared at her, grabbing Lillian's hand. ''No matter what you do, Snow While will have her happy ending, she and prince Charming will be together. Te curse will end. Good will win. And i'm not transferring classes.'' 

''Come on, Henry.'' Lillian muttered, not caring if Regina saw he range in her eyes. They turned and entered the school. Leaving the Mayor alone on the bench. 

--------Once upon a time-------- 

Lilith walked into the room, eyeing the chunks of wood. She carefully stepped over the obstacles, making her way to Gepetto and Pinocchio. As soon as he noticed the teenager he pulled his son closer. She was not to be trusted in his mind

''Lady Lilith ... what is it you need?'' Wary, almost afraid, he eyed the dark haired teen as if he expected her to pounce at any moment. While Snow White and Charming trusted her, along with the dwarfs and Red, he did not. 

''The Blue Fairy has asked for you.'' She spoke softly, fully aware of what he thought of her. It did not effect her, however, it was hurtful at times. ''You'd best not keep her waiting...'' She turned to go with a small sweep of her cloak, leaving the old man and his son watch her leave.

''She is pretty papa. Not like in the stories.'' 

--------Once upon a time-------- 

''I have to save him. I have to get Henry away from Regina.'' Lillian frowned as she walked to the counter of the pawn shop. 

''I must admit, your intentions are admirable. However, I won't be taking your case. We can't prove a thing. And given the Mayor's sway in this town, any proceedings against her would be long and drawn out and futile.'' Gold watched Emma's facial expression change until Lillian took the lead in the conversation. Clearly, she had enough of the blabbering. 

''The only certainty is Henry would suffer. You can not do that to him.'' Lily walked alongside Gold to the other counter. She eyed Emma, not about to let Emma win.

''So we leave him in the same house as that sociopath?'' 

''I'm sorry Sheriff, my mind's made up.''

''Well than change it. Lillian, do you want him with Regina? The only two persons I've ever seen go against her and win, were you.'' 

''That's because we know how to pick our battles.'' Lillian snapped back at her. She was getting more and more annoyed with the second as she was talking to this so called savior. 

''Then pick this one.'' Gold shook his head at her. 

''I'm sorry, i'm just simply not the man to help you beat Mayor Mills. And i'm not allowing Lillian to do it.'' Gold told her, placing a hand on Lillian's shoulder. Silently telling her not to say anything. 

''No, you're not.'' Lily watched Emma leave. She smirked as she looked at Gold. Knowing that she would go to August now.  

''Let's just hope that Pinocchio knows what he is doing...''  

I'm so sorry this came four days later than I had hoped, but i'm stressing because i have my exams so I hope I made it up now? I'll upload the other chapter on Thursday instead of Wednesday because of my exams. So i'll see you all on Thursday!  

-X Violets-library