SPECIAL CHAPTER🌼

Start from the beginning

“Thankyou for this date, Tae. I enjoyed it.” Jimin said and looked at Taehyung with a smile where as Taehyung just stared at the scenery.

“I have a surprise for you.” The younger said making Jimin confused.

“There’s something else left?”

“Of course. I’m not so bad to only treat you to a dinner, Jim. But for that-” Taehyung paused and roamed his hand inside the pocket of his jacket and took a blue cloth out, a blindfold.

“Huh?” Jimin looked at the younger.

“What? I told you it’s a surprise. Now close your eyes.” Taehyung said and turned Jimin around by his shoulders. He pulled the blindfold down the older's head to his eyes and again turned him around.

“Now, don’t make a movement by yourself. I’ll guide you.” Taehyung said grabbed Jimin's hands guiding him towards the car.

Skip the driving

Taehyung stopped the car and got out. He ran towards the other side and opened the other door as well. He grabbed the elder’s hand and guided him out.

“Tae, where are we?” Jimin asked, impatient.

“Just wait a little more, you’ll know.” The younger replied as Jimin sighed.

They walked some steps until Taehyung got in front of Jimin and slowly started taking the blindfold. Taehyung came near Jimin’s ear and slowly whispered.

“Open your eyes.”

Jimin slowly unfurled his eyes and adjusted to the lightening. Taehyung moved aside to give the older a full view of his surprise.

Jimin’s eyes widened when he saw the extremely huge house.

He turned his head to look at Taehyung who was smiling like crazy when he saw the elder’s reaction.

“Is this...ours?” Jimin asked, still shook.

“Of course.” Taehyung chuckled.

“You always discussed with me how you wanted to get your own house, so, I got you one. Its on your name, not mine. You like it?” Taehyung said and looked at the elder.

“Are you kidding? Its beautiful! I love it! Thank you so so much.” Jimin said while taking a look at the house.

Meanwhile, Taehyung roamed his hand inside his pocket and caressed the velvet box. He breathed in and got on his knees.
Jimin turned around and his smile disappeared. He looked at the younger as his eyes started to water.

“Tae...” Jimin whispered while Taehyung smiled and looked at the older.

“You always wanted for me to go slow with everything and I did. But, I couldn’t wait anymore. I want all of you for me. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Jim. I can’t wait to call you my beloved husband, I really can’t. You were always there for me and took care of me. Now, I want to return you with something. I want to marry you and treasure you, I want to cherish every single moment I spend with you.” Taehyung took a deep breath.

“Park Jimin, will you marry me?” Taehyung asked and looked straight into the older’s eyes. Jimin smiled while a tear slid down his cheek.

“I would love to.” Taehyung smiled brightly and slides the ring smoothly onto the older’s finger. Jimin didn’t take more time to kneel down as well and hug the younger tightly.

They both separated and looked at each other. Taehyung took Jimin’s chin as they both shared a gentle kiss.

They both stood up as Taehyung offered his hand to Jimin and Jimin gladly took it.

“Let’s go inside.” Taehyung said and they both entered the house.

When they both reached the kitchen, Jimin’s smile disappeared.

“What happened?” Taehyung asked.

“I’ll miss that apartment. We shared our first kiss there.” Jimin replied as Taehyung smirked and pulled Jimin close by the waist.

“Don’t worry. We’ll make more beautiful memories here.”

THE END

| that's the longest I ever wrote |