1.

Jimin's POV

I just woke up and held my head as i felt a sharp pain and all the memories from last night flashed back in my mind, Oh no, what have i done.. I keep staring at Taehyung's face thinking of a way to apologize to him cause of the fight we had last night...

[Flashback] Last night...

Taehyung's POV

I was waiting for Jimin to come home and suddenly i heard the door open harshly from which i saw Jimin come. I went to greet him.

"Hey Jimin!"

No reply.

"Jimin? You okay?" I said as i put my hand on his shoulder and smiled waiting for his reply but a strong alcoholic smell made me widen my eyes.

"Are you...drunk?" just then he pushed me harshly to the ground which made me look at him in disbelief. I felt a sharp pain in my back.

This was the first time he act rudely towards me. Our bonding has been strong since the past years from when i shifted in here. We never fought or talked rudely with each other. I knew it wasnt the time to be serious over something like this so I took a deep breath, ignored everything and stood up, i shouldn't mind it, after all he's not in his right mind and.. I'm pretty sure he's gonna be so guilty when he wakes up tomorrow so I let it slide.

"The food is on the counter" I said emotionless and went inside our room.

I laid on the bed silently. I know he's drunk but what can I do? I love him so much that I can't help but think negatively about him rejecting me or pushing me away because of my sexuality, I just feel like I want to rip myself apart but everytime, I have to cover it up with a smile. I don't want to avoid my feelings but I'm scared. all these years, I've never told him how I feel about him, that I want to hurry and make him mine but every time I gather my courage, I always get distracted by unnecessary thoughts.

Present

Jimin's POV

Agh! How could i be that stupid!

I got up from the bed and went inside the kitchen, I started preparing tae's favorite pancakes. I was feeling really bad, I hate myself. I hurt the one I love the most... just why did I accept the challenge

After done making breakfast, I put that on the counter and went inside to wake up Taehyung, hoping that he'll forgive me.

I entered the bedroom and saw him still sleeping peacefully. I made my way towards where he was lying and sat there.

"Tae...?" I nudged him gently and his eyes slowly opened, as soon as he saw me, his expression changed and he moved to the other side ignoring me. He remembers..

"tae..I'm sorry... about last night..." I put my hand on his back as an attempt to caress it but as i did, He hissed like it hurt him and just then i remembered that i pushed him last night. Maybe it was too hard...I'm such an idiot!

"Go. Go away..." His voice was hurtful and whats even more devastating was.. that its like this because of me

"Tae, Please-"

"I said LEAVE JIMIN!" he raised his voice making me flinch as my heart started beating louder and I realised that maybe he wants some time alone, maybe he'll forgive me after he cools down a bit so I stood up and walked out of the room

I sat down and exhaled heavily. it was my first time seeing tae shout, I was surprised.. and maybe scared. it was really weird when I realized tears were sliding down my cheeks as I stared at the now cold food sitting on the counter.

EDITED 》