Chapter 13.

'Shut. Up.' Taehyung said in the most serious tone to the devil laughing in front of him but just got special sound effects added in return.

'I swear to God you little---' Taehyung stopped talking when another laugh was added which was familiar than ever to the boy. Jimin came and unexpectedly accompanied Jungkook and both started laughing like Taehyung covered in flour was the most funniest thing in this world.

'H-how did this all happened?' Jimin tried to speak and end his laugh. Taehyung smiled sarcastically clearly showing the anger and unsatisfactory.

'Well, your best friend tried to play a trick on me and attached the fucking flour bowl to the cupboard and here you have the outcome.' Jimin tried controlling his laugh and high fived Jungkook.

'Seriously, Jimin? You too?' Taehyung asked as he wasn't expecting this kind of reaction from his 3 year long best friend plus crush.

'Sorry but you just look so funny. What are you waiting for though? Go and wash your face.' After giving one last glare to Jungkook, Taehyung left for the washroom and washed his face when a thought hit his mind.

Shit! I am so fucking late! 

Taehyung hurriedly grabbed the towel and wiped his face. He went to his closet but before changing his clothes, he messaged Jungkook.

:Taehyung
Hey you coconut head,  where's Jimin?

Jungkook:
Sitting beside me plus I know what I have to do just change your clothes, SnowFlour.

:Taehyung
I'll take care of you when I get home.

Taehyung quickly slipped on his suit and made sure to take his phone and the important files the boss asked him to bring.

Oh my God I'm gonna reach like half an hour late, this little shit (aka Jeon Jungkook)

Taehyung hurriedly went out,  straight to the exit of the apartment to his car and drove as fast as possible but obviously made sure not to exaggerate than the limit.

After reaching he quickly went outside his car and ran towards the counter lady.

'Main office, Kim Taehyung, I'm here for a demo.' Trying to take breathes, he spoke as the lady nodded. She picked up the phone and dialed two numbers, calling the boss as he picked up and they possibly exchanged two to three sentences.

'Mr. Kim Taehyung for a demo?'
'Yes, okay.' She put the phone down and looked at the awaiting boy.

'The boss is waiting for you, hurry.' Taehyung quickly nodded and took the stairs instead of the elevator as the elevator was already on wait.

He knocked on the door and came in as the boss permitted him.

'I'm so so so sorry, boss. I promise I won't be late again, please for---' Taehyung stopped as he heard a small chuckle which obviously came from the boss's mouth.

'Calm down, Mr. Taehyung. It's not a big deal, it's just a demo.' Taehyung couldn't do anything but to let out a sigh of relief.

'Hmm.' The boy smiled trying to hide his dithery.

'So, let's start.'

'yes, sure.'

《 EDITED 》
i dont have a single idea what this is