Chapter 16.

'W-why would he tell me anything? You know we don't bond with each other.' Jungkook said as Jimin sighed.

'Still... '
'Well, I was thinking if you could accompany me to the market?' Jimin asked.

'Of course, I'm all ready, let's go.' Jungkook said and grabbed his apartment keys. They both left the building and went straight towards the convenient store while talking about random things and sharing memories of their high school.

Jimin started picking the needed things while Jungkook just kept on picking snacks.

Jimin saw Jungkook's snacks and said.

"Do not tell me to-"

"Yes hyung, you have to pay for my snacks as well." Jungkook said while smiling as Jimin just sighed.

After all the shopping, they quickly paid and left the convenient store. 

"So we're going to your house?" Jungkook asked.

"Yep, why?" Jimin answered and looked at Jungkook.

"Then you'll have to bear me for this night." Jungkook said as if he's never stayed in Jimin's apartment.

"Why did you even buy an apartment then?" Jimin sighed and asked.

"I don't know." Jungkook answered while casually shrugging.

.

"Bye, noona." Taehyung said to the reception lady and left the building and headed straight to his apartment.

He stepped in the house which was a complete mess and he knew just by that who's behind it all. He sighed heavily as he placed his office bag on the sofa and sat down.

"Oh hey Taehyung."

"Hyung." Taehyung said as he recognized the devil's voice and closed his eyes as he was in need of rest.

"Yeah yeah whatever. So, have you decided the place yet?" Taehyung immediately opened his eyes on Jungkook's question and grabbed his phone while Jungkook just face palmed.

"You know it's the next week, right? How can you literally forget it?" 

"Shut up, I forgot, okay, if you don't know I go to the office."
"And by the way, where's Jimin?" Taehyung questioned as Jungkook just shrugged.

"He slept already he said he's tired and you come home late so he didn't want to wait." Jungkook answered and got a simple 'Oh... ' from Taehyung.

"I'm going to sleep too." Jungkook said while yawning and made his way to the bedroom as Taehyung just sighed because he knew he has to sleep on the couch and that it's pointless to argue with Jungkook. Taehyung was happy that only a few days later he will be able to call Jimin his boyfriend but he was afraid of rejection too however he just thought positively and drifted to sleep.

《 EDITED 》