Chapter 14.

"Hey, kook! Seriously, how long has it been, damn" Namjoon said to Jungkook as all boys gathered at NamJin's house except Jimin because Jungkook has to share his 'surprise' plan with all the other members so he made sure to leave when Jimin fell asleep.

"So, why did you gather us all?" Jin asked after sitting down on the sofa.

"Maybe, none of you know that my best friend, Jimin hyung and his roommate, Taehyung hyung have feelings for each other, just maybe. And I want to help them confess to each other since both of them are shy about it and haven't confessed for like 3 years... '

Where as Taehyung...

'Bring the business plan from miss hye.' The boy hurried and went to whoever this miss hye was but returned with nothing as the counter lady reported she already left because of some emergency.

'Boss, she left because of some emergency.' Taehyung said.

'Oh okay, check the e-mails and see if there are any appointments today.' Sehun ordered again as Taehyung got towards the computer and started searching through all the e-mails if there were any appointments on pending which after some time he found out were only two.

'Boss, there are two appointments, one at two o'clock and second at three fifty.' Taehyung was actually really amazed that he was doing so well without any mistakes till now and so, he hoped he'll be taken as a personal assistant.

 4:00

'You can go home now, Mr. Taehyung,  we'll report you if you have been chosen as a personal assistant or not.' Sehun said to the totally exhausted boy and Taehyung just nodded.

Taehyung picked up his stuff along with his coat, hung it on his arm and left the building praying to be appointed for what he just gave a demo.

Where as Jungkook...

"Hope you guys understood. It isn't so complicated, i know Jimin hyung likes simple and romantic stuff so i believe the plan's perfect" Jungkook said after explaining every inch of his surprise plan and took a breath of relief when everyone nodded their heads.

"I never knew you can be this kind." Hoseok said to Jungkook and was returned by a '😌' from the boy.

"I can be kind if someone gives me the right payment." Hosoek just chuckled at the boy's reply.

《 EDITED 》

honestly, what is this, like WHAT