Chapter 12.

"Here are all the documents, sir." Taehyung said before taking in a deep breath and handed the paper files to the gentleman sitting before him.

After thinking alot about it, Taehyung finally thought of getting a job, small but sufficient enough, actually, the real reason was Jimin, Taehyung wanted to be independent but yesterday night this thought came into his mind when he conceived about proposing Jimin soon enough. Though, this idea wasn't of his own, it was of Jungkook's, when Taehyung got to know Jungkook's plan he was relieved that Jungkook isn't any more to Jimin than a friend, though, the boy appreciated the help but sighed when he thought of the amount Jungkook charged him for this.

"You're not experienced?" The gentleman uttered while fixing his glasses as he rummaged through the documents. Taehyung just smiled trying to look confident but internally he was cursing that devil for making him give a demo for a damned personal assistant at such a big company with zero experience.

"Hmm..." The man put the files aside, interlocked his fingers and placed his hands onto the table. He looked at Taehyung which only made the boy more nervous

"I checked your background and... It's not that bad. Maybe you will be appointed but being my personal assistant isn't much of an easy job, although we can't decide that based on this paperwork. therefore, i have decided that i will observe it myself"

"Yes. I will not disappiont you" Putting his nervousness aside, Taehyung immediately answered.

"then it's settled. I'll see you tomorrow. Have a good day, Mr. Taehyung."

"Thank you and have a good day, Mr. Sehun." Both males shaked hands and stood up. After bowing, Taehyung turned around, taking in a long breath and smiled. He went towards the door and exited the office room while fixing his tie. He was glad the interview went great and better than he expected, now he just have to give his best for everything that comes next

《 EDITED 》
i know i didnt use their sirnames because it'd be confusing :)