Chapter 7.

"I'm sorry. Can you repeat that?" Taehyung, filled with rage, asked Jungkook so that he wont regret punching him.

"Can I sleep with Jimin hyung tonight?" Taehyung was just going to stand up before Jungkook whispered something in Jimin's ear.

"yeah, come on Tae. Let him sleep with me, he came after so many years." Jimin spoke up which made Taehyung look at him in disbelief and at Jungkook, with fury.

"You can't disobey Jimin hyung, right? So now I may leave for the bedroom, thanks Taehyung."

"Use honorifics, you brat!" Taehyung shouted at the brown haired boy who already left for the room while yawning.

Jimin just chuckled at how childish both of them were.

Jimin's POV

I also went inside our room after exchanging 'good nights' with Taehyung.

I sat on our bed after I put my phone on the side table.

"You like that hyung, don't you?" The latter beside me uttered which made my eyes pop out

I turned to his side as he tilted his head to look at me with a smirk plastered on his face.

"what? who said that to you?"

"You're not denying it, hyung" he said as his smirk grew

"that doesn't mean i like him"

"Oh yes you do. And if not, then why is your face all red?"

"It's not!" I threw a pillow at him which he easily caught.

"Come on, I'm not going to tell him~ You do like him, right?" He asked again, my face resembled a tomato as i tried to deny the fact that i am actually in love with Taehyung.

"Yes! So that means you don't like him." I started nodding my head fast when I heard that.

"You love him!" My eyes widened more when he shouted that as panic arised in me and I quickly covered his mouth with my hand and now I was besically on top of him with our faces merely inches apart.

"Shut up, what if he hears you?!" I whisper-shouted slowly removing my hand from his mouth to see his annoying smirk

"he's not gonna come in, don't worry-"

Jungkook was cut by the door suddenly opening, revealing Taehyung.

"i heard shouting are you o-" Just as he saw us in this position, his face kind of saddened

"i'm sorry for interrupting" he left the room without any more words

What happened to him?

《 EDITED 》