SPECIAL CHAPTER🌼

❝ I still remember that moment. Your beautiful eyes, your shy smile, your hand in mine with our fingers intertwined.❞   

Three Years Later
{ At Jin and Namjoon's house}

Jimin made sure he looked good enough for his third year anniversary date with Taehyung. Yes, it’s been three years since they've been in a relationship. Jimin said he didn’t want to hurry things up so Taehyung is just taking it easy following his boyfriend's wish.

“You look good now stop staring at the mirror.” Jin said and grabbed Jimin's hand making him turn around so he’ll face the elder.

“I’m nervous, hyung.” Jimin sighed and looked at Jin. Jin embraced the latter and caressed his back.

“It's is my first time attending this type of date, I’ll surely mess up.” They both separated and Jin looked at Jimin.

“You won’t. Stop demotivating yourself-” Jin's sentence was cut by a horn which obviously belonged to none other than Taehyung's car.

Jin grabbed onto Jimin's hand and dragged the nervous boy towards the door.

The elder turned around and looked at Jimin.

“Take a deep breath and go on. I’m sure you won’t mess up.” Jin encouraged the younger and unlocked the door. Jimin did as Jin said and went out the door only to be greeted by an extremely happy Taehyung.

Jimin went forward and greeted his lover.

“Hey, Taehyung.”

Taehyung leaned forward and pecked the older's cheek.

“Hey. Are you ready?” Taehyung asked the elder as Jimin looked up and smiled.

“Mhm.”

Taehyung looked back at where Jin was standing and Jin mouthed him a ‘Good luck.’ as he gave him a thumbs up. Taehyung nodded and opened the car door for Jimin. Jimin sat inside same with Taehyung.

Taehyung parked the car and got out. He quickly came toward Jimin's side and opened the car door. As soon as Jimin got out, Taehyung offered his hand and without hesitating, Jimin took it. Taehyung intertwined their fingers and went inside the outdoor restaurant. Their seat wasn’t in between the crowd of people. Taehyung booked a separate table from where beautiful scenery could be seen. He clutched onto Jimin's hand as he paced towards their booked table and brought Jimin near to the seat with their hands still intertwined. Once Jimin sat down he looked at the extremely beautiful scenery with the sun set.

“It’s so beautiful, Tae.” The elder said still gazing at the scenery.

“Do you like it?” Taehyung asked as the older turned his head towards the younger. Jimin nodded and smiled.

“I love it!” Jimin said excitedly while smiling.

“I’m glad.”

After done with the dinner, they both stood up and and again held each other’s hands.