Chapter 17.

"Hobi hyung, give me a demo." Jungkook said and soon regretted, the whole group connected their hands to their ear as Hoseok started shouting loudly.

"Congratulations!!!"

"Shut up, hyung!" Jungkook shouted too in attempt to shut Hoseok up and unexpectedly it worked, as soon as Hoseok stopped shouting, the group sighed and shaked their heads in sync.

"Hobi hyung... " Jungkook said.

"Yes?"

"Can you make it a bit soft, we're not asking you to damage their ears." Jungkook requested and the whole group agreed.

"Okay... "

"But Kookie, don't you think it's a bit too much? Taehyung's gonna propose him not ask him to marry." Namjoon said a bit confused.

"I know, hyung, it may seem common to you, but, it isn't for them. Plus, Taehyung hyung's gonna propose his 3 year long crush, not a small thing."

Namjoon just hummed in response, understanding the situation.    

--- 13 September ---
3rd Anniversary of Taehyung & Jimin's friendship.

"You're ready, hyung?" Jungkook asked Taehyung who was taking a last look at himself making sure he looked good enough.

"Yeah, just a bit nervous

"Yeah, just a bit nervous." Taehyung took a deep breath.

"Don't worry, hyung. It'll all be just fine, I assure you." Taehyung couldn't do anything else, he just smiled and they both exited the room.

   - At the venue -      

Taehyung sat down on the chair and glanced at his watch, he saw Jungkook waving at him and he prepared himself.

Jimin entered, looking as beautiful as always and Taehyung couldn't help but to stare at him. Even though he was wearing casual clothes, he still looked admiring.

Taehyung stood up as Jimin was in front of him and they both exchanged smiles

Taehyung stood up as Jimin was in front of him and they both exchanged smiles. They both sat down and started talking about random things as Taehyung decided to take it slow and smooth.

Just when Taehyung felt was the right time, he stood up and so as Jimin, following the boy.

Taehyung went In front and held Jimin's hands, he stared into his eyes, though Jimin was feeling flustered, he tried to hide it but couldn't help blushing when Taehyung stared so intensly in his eyes.

Before talking, Taehyung took a deep breath and gripped Jimin's hands more tightly.

"Jimin-ah...
Today's our 3rd friendship anniversary and I'm really content about it, but, I've developed a crush on you since we met, I was too shy to confess, you were there for me whenever I needed you, you cried and laughed with me, I don't think there's someone more better than you for me, I don't want you just as a friend, I want you more than that, I love you and want to be with you till my last breath...
Jimin, will you be my boyfriend?"

Jimin was unsure how to express his feelings, he didn't know how to show it, he was happy, a lot happy, but this confession bought his happiness to a next level. He couldn't move, seeing this, Taehyung started to speak again.

"See, it's okay if you reject me, I don't want to force you, it's okay if you don't feel the---" Taehyung was cut halfway his sentence when Jimin suddenly pecked him, Taehyung got his answer but to make it more sure, Jimin replied.

"I will." Both of them couldn't be more happy, Taehyung put his hand on the boy's waist and pulled him into a soft kiss, they both closed their eyes but moved away when they heard loud cheers and obviously, it was none else than their friend's group. Taehyung scratched the back of his neck suddenly feeling shy and Jimin hid his face into Taehyung's chest.

NOT THE END