Chapter 15.

Taehyung opened his eyes at the sound of his annoying alarm and sat up while stretching his arms as he did so every morning. He grabbed his office clothes and went inside the restroom to do his morning routine and get changed. After he did so, he went out to the peacefully sleeping boy and lightly kissed his forehead.

"You'll be mine soon." He went out and took all his files and the apartment keys and made his way to the parking lot. He was actually feeling happy when he remembered that Jungkook won't be staying in his and Jimin's apartment anymore, more specifically, his bed because he bought an apartment for himself by the money he charged Taehyung, obviously.

After reaching inside the building, Taehyung politely greeted the receptionist and exchanged smiles with her. He then made his way to the main office and directly entered it as he arrived 10 minutes earlier and so, he went and started doing the main works like searching if there are any appointments, meetings or anything else.

Where as Jimin...

As soon as Jimin unfurled his eyes, he noticed Taehyung wasn't there and the same thing has been happening for 2 constant months and it upsetted and annoyed him. He kind of doubted why Taehyung came home all sweaty and tired but tried to flip it off as he knew Taehyung wasn't that kind of person.

He stood up, did his morning routine and went outside for some grocery shopping. He took his phone, house keys and wallet and made his way to the nearest convenient store. As soon as he went out, he decided to go and take a check at Jungkook too. First he decided to visit Jungkook and then he'll have a company too.

He knocked at the door and soon it opened revealing Jungkook with messy hair which indicated that he just woke up only because of the knock on the door

After waiting for a long time, Jimin finally spoke.

"Are you gonna ask me to come in or not?" Jimin said while Jungkook, with his one eye half opened, analyzed the latter's face before gesturing him to come in as Jimin just sighed.

Jimin waited in the living room as Jungkook went to do his morning routine and get dressed while Jimin took a good sight of the apartment which was more cleaner and tidy than the he had expected.

As soon as Jungkook came out of his room, Jimin impatiently turned around because of his curiosity, even though he was not sure if the question was making sense or not but still, he decided to ask.

"Jungkook-ah?" Said the brown haired boy.

"I was wondering if Taehyung told you anything about where he goes in the morn--- Kookie are you okay?!" Jimin hurriedly went towards the black haired latter and rubbed his back as Jungkook choked on his milk halfway Jimin's question.

《 EDITED 》