Prologue

After Anxiety added his 'input' in the first video, everyone knew he existed and tried to talk to him. Before that, he was just the dark person hiding in the shadows, usually talking with the other dark sides. Now he actually has a room in the main character section, but he is either locked away in his room, or over in Deceit's room. So no one can talk to him. 

Princey clearly had a large hatred for the side. He claims that Anxiety was ruining his 'mo-jo' or his passions and 'job'. Logic thinks that Anxiety is someone with sometimes healthy input, but he mainly believes that Anxiety is hurting Thomas more than he is helping him. Morality is the only one who has slightly accepted Anxiety, but he still doesn't trust him that much.

Deceit has known Anxiety since Thomas' existence, so he has always been with the side when he needed help. Even if Anxiety knows that Deceit has a reputation for lying, he trusts him. Deceit and they're other friend Depression. They all know each other's names. (Which I will not say right now.) And they are the closest. 

Patton commonly knocks on Anxiety's door, trying to be able to talk to him. He has also tried to convince the others to talk to him. But there was never an answer.

Also, side note. There will be swearing in this novel/book. I will mention if something is coming up in a chapter that might be taken as offensive or set someone off. There will be warnings, I promise. Also, I have decided to make all of the dark-sides undead or fictional character. Virgil is a vampire/fallen angel cause why not, Deceit is also a vampire and part snake, and Depression is a werewolf.

Plus I know that Virgil is kind of against Deceit, but in this they are still really close friends, but with time they become more distant. They are not enemies or anything.