[ 18 ]

"tomorrow is finally prom day!" mina squealed and jumped with momo.

"good morning, everyone! this us your principle here. we all know that prom will be tomorrow─i hope most of you are exciting─for today, in preparation for the prom, no classes." the principal announced through the speakers.

all the students cheered when they heard 'no classes'.

"yes, no classes!" they heard a familiar voice behind them. the three girls looked behind and saw the three boys; jaebum, jackson and mark.

"hey! aren't you excited?" momo put her arm around her boyfriend's neck, "for the rest of the day, we get to prepare for a dance without any classes."

she sighed in relief and cracked her back. jackson nodded and laughed.

"now, gotta go prepare my dress and all." yes, they were allowed to go back home.

"ooh, let us come with you!" mina said and pulled her boyfriend with her and momo.

"sana, mark needs help on finding a tuxedo." jackson said.

"no, i don't." mark added.

"yeah, but mark, sana needs help in finding a prom dress." momo lied.

"but i already have one." they saw what they were trying to do.

"just hang out?" jaebum pleaded.

"no, you're not leaving us together. we're coming." sana demanded.

the others groaned and rolled their eyes, "why won't you just date?!"

"yeah, no. shut up, jackson, and walk." mark pushed jackson foward.

;-;

they all reached mina's house where all of the girls' dresses were. they ironed it and sana finished first.

"i'm so bored." she groaned. she scanned mina's house, looking for something to do. her landed on the pool.

"can we swim?" sana asked mina.

"yeah, if you have swimsuits." mina didn't take her eyes off of her dress as she ironed it.

"i didn't bring any." sana frowned.

"too bad, so sad." mina said but sana thought. she could borrow mina's.

"i could borrow yours." without even asking, sana took over mina's wardrobe.

"yay! me, too. thanks, mina!" momo cheered, not letting mina say anything.

"who cares? just call the guys then. they can just take off their shirts."

momo nodded and opened the door, "hey, dudes, we're going swimming."

the guys cheered and ran into the swimming pool area as the girls searched through mina's closet.

"uh, do you have any not bikini?" sana asked.

sana found a top she liked but everything that mina had was the bikini kind, which sana was too embarrased to wear.

"if you guys don't wanna wear bikinis, we could wear top and denim shorts." momo suggested.

"yeah, great!" sana agreed and took some denim shorts.