[ 10 ]

sana and mark were already out of the closet. they didn't want to look at each other, and just looked at the other people in front of them.

"so..?" jennie said as she walked to the two of them. mark and sana just acted like none of that happened.

"it was - you know, what? let's move on!" sana tried walking away before jennje stopped her.

"if you wanna move on, tell me what happened, blondie." she inverted her eyes to mark, "you, too."

"nothing happened. at least nothing you should care about." he whispered his last sentence.

"what was that?"

"nothing. can we just drop this? please?"

"fine, but one day, you will confess." sana and mark walked back to the couch with jennie as everyone's eyes were on the two; mark and sana.

"whatever, kim."

;-;

"come on, sana! what happened in there?! we are literally dying to know!" momo complained. mina and momo stayed over at sana's house. yesterday was the party.

"i'm never telling you guys. yeah, we are best friends, but.. it's kind of embarrassing."

"c'mon. okay, we are sorry that we kept following you and forcing you to, like, fall for mark."

"are you actually sorry?"

"yes! we are." mina said.

"fine." mina and momo had the same feeling; wanting to scream/squeal.

"we did, okay? and, i regret it."

"oh, psh. no, you don't. you wish you did it again, i bet." momo rolled her eyes.

"whatever, momo. believe what you wanna believe." sana rolled her eyes.

there was silence for a second, then it broke with momo and mina squealing - of course.

"ugh, i'm done with this! get. out. of. my. HOME!" sana yelled and startled the two girls.

"okay, okay. geez!" momo and mina were pushed out sana's room, but did not leave.

;-;

sana was walking alone - in the halls of her school. she was listening to loud music, purposely was gonna ignore mina and momo because she knew they would come.

she suddenly felt someone tap her shoulder. she thought it would be mina and/or momo, and ignored it. she felt the tap again and it was continuous after that.

she was finally to 100% pissed and took her earphones off, "what do you want, mi-" she sighed when she realized it was mark.

"woah, sorry." mark apologized.

"wha-what do you want, mark? can you leave me alone?" sana said.

"i - um -"

"what?!"

"i just wanted to talk about what happened.. the other day."