[ 13 ]

it was already the next day since sana's birthday. she enjoyed her party and that all her friends came. she was walking, then mark was there, but she didn't notice.

"you really like it, don't you?" mark said as he caught up with sana. sana was confused until mark pointed out her necklace.

"uh, yeah, i do." she chuckled. mark cleared his throat before he wanted to say something.

"you know, it's been two weeks since momo gave you that dare."

sana rolled her eyes, "i-" but then was cut short when there was suddenly someone speaking through a mega phone.

"hello, everybody! kim jennie is back!" she yelled as some people groaned and some cheered and squealed.

"oh, my god. are you kidding me?" sana scoffed as she stared at jennie with her mega phone.

"well, she's back." mark sighed. jennie turned off her mega phone as she looked around. both mark and sana realized that her eyea landed on them.

"she's looking at us. why is she looking at us?" sana said and looked at mark.

"let's get of here." mark put on his hoodie and walked back with sana. just before they knew it, jennie was right there, in front of them.

"hey, guys. hiding?" she smirked.

"no, of course. uh, how-how was your stay at new zealand? how are your parents?" sana changed the subject.

"new zealand was cool and i've decided to live by myself, so i don't really know how my parents are doing, but i hope they're good. i'm going solo." she replied.

"anyways, back to you guys. are you dating yet?" jennie had a big sparkle in her eyes when it widened.

"no, why would we be?" sana scoffed as she rolles her eyes. jennie looked at her in disbelief - both of them.

"momo told me about your kiss, you know?" this got sana triggered. the bell rang as sana tried controlling the anger in her, but she was gonna let all of it out on momo. of course she was gonna.

"you hear that? we gotta go. bye, jennie." mark said as he pulled sana with him.

"when did you tell momo?"

"i'm sorry, mark, but i've gotta get to class. i will explain - actually it's pretty easy to explain. uh, see you!"

;-;

sana made it to her class in time. she sat on her seat with her seatmate, hoshi.

"hey, sana. can you-"

"out of my seat, boy!" someone yelled to hoshi. and, of course, it was jennie.

"c-can i just tell her some-"

"no, you cannot. out, out!" she commanded. hoshi took his bag and immediately left.

"back to sitting with bambam. this will not be a nightmare... again." hoshi mutyered to himself as he walked to his old seat.

"so?" jennie started conversation, but sana didn't get what topic they were gonna start talking about.

"so?" sana repeated.

"the k-"

"jennie, please, just give up. i will never tell you anything about... anything!"

"but, i also know about the dare momo gave you. the one where you have to try not to fall for mark in three weeks, right?" jennie smirked and raised her eyebrows as a tease.

"can you explain why momo is telling you this?" sana crossed her arms and stared at jennie, or glared.

"we have groupchat named 'marksana'. it consists of me, momo, mina and some girl named son chaeyoung."

"they even told chaeyoung?" sana muttered.

"does chaeyoung even know mark?" sana asked, hoping to get 'no' as her answer.

"yeah. they said her boyfriend knew jaebum - whoever that is - and jaebum knows mark."

"right."

;-;

sana looked around for momo while they had their free time. it was lunch so she only had to wait for them at their lunch table. when they finally came, she plastered on a fake smile.

"hey, sana. why are you earlier than us today?" since sana was always late, it would be kind of rare for her to come earlier than momo and mina.

"nothing. uh, momo, can i borrow your phone? mine died and i need to call my mom to tell her about something." momo gave her phone to sana.

sana lied. she didn't need to tell her mom about anything. she just wanted to remove their marksana groupchat thing.

she went into her messenger and searched for it. she found it, and removed everyone from the group. mina's phone chimed. she got a notification that she was kicked from a group.

"hey, why'd you kick me out of our group?" mina asked momo.

"which group?"

"the group." mina raised her eyebrows, trying to get momo to realize which group she meant.

"no, mina, that wasn't momo. that was me! how could you make a group like that? you know, it's kind of annoying. and you even got chaeyoung into it!"

"okay, yeah. that was bad, but we went crazy - we weren't thinking." mina apologized.

"and you, momo?"

"fine, i'm sorry. it was mean." momo sighed as sana smiled and hugged her two friends.

"why are yiu suddenly so kind to us?"

"i actually don't know." sana replied as she continued hugging the two girls.

"i'm sorry, sana, but i have to say this. you only have one week left for trying to not fall for mark."

"ugh, right." sana pulled out as she sighed, thinking about the dare.

"so, what's the progress so far?" mina asked as her eyes widened.

"i don't know. it is really so confusing." sana scratched her head.

"hey, sana." hoshi called her from behind her. she turned back and smiled.

"can we meet up later? after school? i need to talk to you." he said.

"yeah, sure. where?"

"the roof at around five o'clock." he said. sana agreed as hoshi left.

"are you kidding me?" momo said in disbelief.

"what? what did i do now?"

"is he supposed to be the distraction so you won't fall for mark and win the bet?"

"shut up, momo. it is nothing like that." she rolled her eyes as momo nodded, not believing what sana said.

DARE | marksanaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें