[ 2 ]

it was already dismissal time. sana left the school building without momo. she brought out her phone and texted momo, to inform her that she couldn't walk home with her. sana was still in those clothes momo gave her, and she wanted to get out of it. and, momo as the dance team captain, she'd always be late.

"why did i even agree to this?" she walked on the road, making sure there was no car.

"hey, minatozaki!" she heard a familiar voice call her out. when she turned to the other side of the road, she saw mark.

"what do you want from me, tuan?" she yelled. he didn't answer, but walked to her. when he was next to her, he reminded her, "did you seriously already forget? i'm your study partner in history."

"oh, right."

"we're going to my house." he said, not even letting her agree.

"no, wait, i have to change out of these." she complained.

"who cares? at least, you look better than this morning. you know, the weird neon green sweater-" he teased her.

"i will stab you." she glared at the annoying male. he just laughed, and, finally, he finally thought of giving her a time to decide.

"where do you wanna go? your home or mine?" he crossed his arms as he asked this.

"i obviously do not want to be alone with you, and my mom and dad are just gonna embarrass me in front of you-"

"oh, then, shall we?" he cut her off, but she ignored it.

"so, how about we go to some restaurant, and study there." she decided.

"no one studies in a restaurant." mark said and furrowed his eyebrows.

"well, i've seen people do it before. do you have a car?" she asked.

"yes."

"good, let's-"

"i don't have it."

"you just said you did!" she yelled in disbelief.

"yeah, i do, but i crashed it." he said, so calmy that sana didn't believe him.

"kare to watashi wa nani o shimasu ka?" she said in annoyance.

"what?"

"nothing - uh -" she suddenly ran to someone. that someone was one of her seatmates. he had a car, and she needed it.

"uh, hi, hoshi-kun!" she greeted.

"hi, sana."

"can i have a ride?" she asked.

"i'm sorry, sana, but i'm supposed to pick up my friends today, and bring them to busan." he said.

"but, we're in seoul, and busan is three hundred twenty-five kilometers from seoul."

"i know. i wanna ditch them, and let them die with no money." sana was weirded out, but just let it slide. she still needed the ride.