[ 1 ]

"i don't think you should've cheated on him, momo." sana said. sana and momo are best friends. what are they talking about? momo has cheated on one of her boyfriends, and became the topic of the school.

"look, i'm sorry, but why do you care so much?" momo sighed.

"because.. i just am, okay? it was really bad of you."

"look, i fell in love with taehyung and fell out! you can't blame me. plus, he can date that dahyun girl i saw with yugyeom. his friend says she likes him, so yeah. problem solved."

"no, not problem solved. jaebum-kun's dating her."

"no, he isn't. mina is."

"really?" momo's phone started to ring. she didn't pick it up but she knew what the person calling her wanted to say.

"oh, sorry, sana. jackson and i are gonna have dinner, and i'm a bit late now. see you tomorrow!" momo ran off as sana walked back to her house.

;-;

sana slept late last night since she got a 'D' on her algebra test. she ended up agreeing with her mom about getting a tutor if she fails another quiz. she reached homd at six, ate at seven, and slept at eleven.

anyways, sana's alarm clock rang. she thought that it was the first annoying alarm clock sound in six in the morning. but, this was the fifth one.

she reached out her hand to turn off the alarm. her eyes cracked open to see the sun's rays in her room.

"why is the sun out at -" she took a quick look at her clock, "eight o'clock?!" she yelled. she fell down from her bed, in shock that she was so late. she brushed her hair - and it was just one strand of it - then, made it to her wardrobe. she didn't care what she was gonna wear, so she picked out anything; a neon green sweater and pink leggings with stars and rollerskates.

she quickly put them on and ran downstairs to get her breakfast. she saw that her parents already prepared some bread on the table. she took her backpack from the couch, then went back into the living room. she took a bread, and kissed her parents' heads, "bye, sorry, i'm late."

sana ran to school while eating her bread. she was lucky school was just a block away from her home. she was there, infront of her school, but took a breath first. she stood outside for a minute then went inside the school building.

she walked to her first period, science. then she remembered, "i have a science quiz today!" she screamed inside. she started running again, hoping they weren't passing the papers right now.

she quickly barged into her classroom, making a loud sound from the door, causing everyone's eyes to invert to her. everyone started murmuring and laughing.

"hey, hey! be quiet! shh!" the teacher yelled. everyone stopped, but stared at sana. the teacher then looked back at sana with a look that terrified sana.

"i bet ms minatozaki has a good explanation for this."

"uh, oh, yes, um - i - i overslept, mrs lee. i'm sorry. i'll make sure it doesn't happen again." she bowed down and kept her head down until the teacher began to speak.

"make sure. here is your paper." she took the paper from her teacher and mouthed a 'thank you' to her. she sat on her seat as her seatmate began to laugh at her, silently.

"yah, can you not? focus on your quiz." her seatmate was mark tuan. they've hated each other forever.

"oh, my god, what are you wearing?"

"tuan, i will poke your eye out!" she threatened.

"ok, fine." he stiffened his laugh as sana just ignored him.

;-;

sana was hiding in the janitor's closet. she needed new clothes, she wasn't gonna spend eight hours of the day in those clothes. she peeked out the door to see if momo ever passed through. she was waiting, and waiting, then she saw a familiar blonde.

"momo!" she whispered. she quickly pulled her in with her.

"kidnap -" sana turned on the light, "hey, it's just me."

"sana, what the hell?! you scared me to death! what are you - wearing?"

"i know, i need your help -"

"clearly."

"i need some extra clothes i can borrow for a while. i'm not gonna stay like for the rest of the school day. everyone already laughed at me at math and history! it was really embarrassing."

"yes, yes, i'll bring you to my locker." momo pulled sana out and dragged her to her locker. momo always has extra clothea because why not? she took out the first ones she saw and gave them to sana. then, momo pushed sana into a stall in the girls' bathroom.

"you want me to wear this?" it was a crop top, red leather jacket, and leather pants. momo was the kind of girl to wear showy stuff, but sana was the opposite.

"that's all i had, sana. now, if you want my clothes, you'll have to wear that." sana sighed as she began to put on the clothes that were given to her.

she saw heels and stared at it in disbelief, "okay, i'm not gonna wear those heels. i'm sticking with my shoes." sana said.

she eventually came out from the stall. momo took a quick look at her.

"you actually look kind of good."

"kind of!"

"fine, you look good. at least, you're wearing something that isn't what you were wearing a while ago." the bell rang and sana and momo took their bags.

"oh, my god. am i really gonna have science like this?"

"yes." momo said before she left to her own class. sana sighed and walked to her class. she was unlucky again because her seatmate was AGAIN mark, and she knew he was gonna tease her for what she was wearing AGAIN.

she sat down and suddenly heard the annoying voice of the man beside her.

"cool shirt."

"shut up, you -"

"good morning, class!"

i hope you all enjoy this story. i know this is my second marksana book but it was because the other one sucked. this is already finished, btw.