[ 4 ]

momo has invited sana for game night. momo says it's traditional, but this was sana's first time doing it. and, momo. right now, sana is walking to momo's house as she listened to music.

she reached her friend's house, and since momo gave her an extra key, she could just barge.

"i'm he-" sana stopped when she saw momo and jackson on the couch, making-out.

"oh, god." sana said as she covered her eyes. momo and jackson noticed her presence, and stopped.

"ah, s-sana, hey. um, s-sorry for that." momo apologized to her friend.

momo walked towards sana and let her in the house. she stood next to jackson.

"uh, hi." sana said, nervously.

"hello, it's nice to meet you." he said, with a wide smile, as if none of that just happened.

he lend out his hand to her, and she took it. they had a freindly handshake before sana turned back to momo.

"are we the only three that's gonna do this... thing?" sana asked as she looked around the house.

she saw no one else but them.

"no, i invited my friend. he'll be here soon." jackson said as he sat back down on the couch.

a few minutes later, they heard the doorbell ring. jackson stood up and opened the door.

"hey, hyung!" he greeted. sana didn't see who the guy was, but when he entered she did. and, she thoguht, "seriously?"

"mark hyung, i'd like you to meet momo and this is sana." jackson said and pointed to the two girls. as mark also saw sana, he thought the same.

"oh, i know." mark said.

"you know them? that's cool!"

"not her," he said and pointed to momo, "but her. and she's very annoying." this time, he pointed to sana.

"shut up."

momo was just there standing, quietly. there was suddenly an awkward silence.

"so, why don't we start?" momo broke the silent as everyone followed her to her coffee table where different games were set up. the first game that they chose to play was truth or dare.

;-;

it been twenty minutes of truth or dare. jackson spun the bottle and it landed on sana and mark. sana was the one who got to ask mark and probably ruin his life.

"yes!" sana cheered.

"no, why?" and mark sighed.

"truth or dare?"

mark had to think this through. if he picked truth, she would make him confess something embarrassing. if he picked dare, she would let him do something embarrassing.

"come on, hurry up!" jackson complained.

"okay, wait!" mark said.

he thought about it again and he finally made his choice, truth.

"dare."

oh, my god. i was supposed to pick truth.

"no, no, i meant truth!"

"nuh-uh. can't change." mark sighed as sana started to think about his dare.

"i dare you to - ooh, i got one." she went next to mark and whispered her dare into his ear.

"oh, no, sana, give me something else." sana just shook her head.

"come on!"

"no."

"i hate you so much."

"what was the dare?" momo asked, curiously.

"oh, you'll see." sana said as she went back to her seat. jackson and momo didn't know, but wanted to know what the dare was.

"you have to do it, mark." sana said as she ate some nachos.

mark sighed and rolled his eyes as he stood up. momo and jackson watched carefully of what he was gonna do. they saw him walk to the kitchen.

"momo, you got any rotten eggs?" mark asked. momo and jackson just looked at each other, in confusion.

"yeah, all of them actually." she replied.

momo turned to her friend and asked, "what did you ask him to do?"

"it's not really a bad dare. just something disgusting for guys, mostly. because they hate to get their hair ruined, isn't that right, mark?" sana said the last part loudly.

"how many eggs?" he ignored her.

"mm... seven is enough." mark sighed and took out seven rotten eggs from momo's fridge. he came back to the living room with seven rotten eggs on his hand. he held one egg over his head.

"hyung, what did she tell you to do?"

"this." mark replied shortly, then cracked one of the eggs on his head. momo and jackson were disgusted, and sana was laughing out loud. mark continued until no more eggs were on his hand and all eggs were on his head.

"oh, my..." momo said in shock.

"oh, god. mark hyung, go take a shower." jackson as he covered his nose.

"i hate you, sana minatozaki." mark said with his eyes shut, preventing the egg yolk to get into his eyes.

"oh, yoi omo. watashi wa sono keiken ni kansha shimasu!" she said as she laughed even harder.

"sana, that was mean!" momo said as she slapped her arm. she ignored momo and continued to laugh. mark wiped the yolk with the towel jackson gave him. sana opened her eyes and looked at momo.

"oh, come on, it had to be a little funny." momo turned to mark and started to chuckle.

"yeah, you're right." momo and sana laughed together. jackson helped mark wipe off the yolk, and he also began to laugh.

"yeah, ha-ha, real funny!" mark rolled his eyes as he watched all of the people laughing. he got some egg shells off of his hair as everyone continued laughing. and, honsetly, he couldn't help but imagine what they saw, and started laughing.

"okay, no." he stopped himself. sana stood up and walked to him.

"i mean, you gotta laugh." she said, but he didn't budge.

"come on. you know, it was funny." mark started laughing, too, and they spent almost five minutes laughing their heads off, literally.