[ 12 ]

sana was looking around for mark. she took out her phone and texted mark.

you:
hey u
where are u?

+82 36 7844 0985
im here
behind u

sana immediately turned around and saw mark there, in front of her.

"oh, my god. mark, you scared me!"

"i warned you. anyway, let's go." mark started walking outside, to the entrance of their school where there were benches. it was somewhere students could stay before stay before class started.

"are you okay with algebra?"

"what do you mean? i was always good with algebra." sana started laughing, sarcastically, then stopped and plastered a serious look on her face, "you think? i am being honest, dude, i did not understand a word you said on our last session."

"or maybe you weren't listening!" mark said, already pissed.

"i did listen, very well. i just really suck at math." sana buried her face into her arms and began to whine.

"will you stop whining like that, please? you're so immature." he rolled his eyes as sana brought her face up.

"fine, i will. then, can you please teach me algrebra 'cause i just really wanna get good at it and you will never be my tutor ever again."

"well, that doesn't hurt at all." mark muttered, sarcastically.

;-;

sana entered her home and leaned on the door, groaning, as she slid down.

"hey, honey. what's wrong?"

"uh, nothing. just momo is - was really annoying today."

"okay. anyway, you should get ready when your tutor's coming." her mom said.

"oh, mark-kun said he wasn't available, so we had our tutoring session at school."

"oh, good." her mom smiled slightly as sana made her way to her bedroom. she opened her phone to check if she got any messages while it was off. and she did.

+82 36 7844 0985:
happy birthday!
*early birthday

you:
thx mark:)
but my birthday is in two days

+82 36 7844 0985:
np
so who cares?

;-;

"oh, my god! momo, stop eating those!" mina yelled at momo. today is sana's birthday and also a holiday, so they had time to have a party for her.

"i'm sorry, i can't help myself!"

"stay away from it." mina said as she walked to the door, "ugh, where are those guys? and why are they taking so long?" she brought out her phone to call jaebum.

mina
jaebum

jaebum, where are you?