[ 5 ]

it was the already the day after they played truth or dare. until now, mark still stinks. turns out, if you crack seven rotten eggs on your head, the stink will last.

"oh, my god. why did i agree to this?" mark was walking in the halls of his school, covering his face, trying to prevent anyone from seeing him, and knowing that that stink is coming from him.

"ew, what the hell is that smell?" one guy muttered.

"is it from mark?" he heard someone say this as he started walking faster.

"aw, sh-" he accidentally bumped into someone. she fell on the floor, and fell on her butt.

"gosh, i'm so-" he was about to help her until he saw that it was sana.

"oh, my, mark. you stink!"

"and you are the reason why!" he started walking away from her, and left her on the floor. she got up herself and began to walk behind him.

"i'm sorry. i didn't know that it was gonna last. i thought that if you shower, it'd be gone in a jiffy."

"but, no, sana. no, it doesn't!" he exclaimed.

"geez..." she muttered.

"how can i make it up to you?" she asked as she caught up with him again.

"maybe, find a way to stop the stink? because i can feel it reaching my brain." he said. sana thought about it. what could stop the stink of rotten eggs?

"i always carry perfume around with me." she said as she searched through her bag. she found the perfume. mark could see that it was for females.

"i'm not stupid. that's is for girls." he pointed to the pink perfume in sana's hand.

"oh, come on, don't be so dramatic." she quickly sprayed the perfume all over his body and rubbed it all around him.

"close your eyes and your mouth." mark obeyed this. he felt sana spray the perfume all over his face.

"ugh." he grunted.

he opened his eyes again. sana took his hand and put perfume there.

"what do i do with this?" mark asked as he stared the perfume sprayed to his hand.

"rub it on your neck, boy." sana put her perfume back into her bag as mark rubbed the perfume on his neck.

"do i smell any better?" mark asked.

"i guess." she replied. the bell rang after as the two walked to their classrooms, or classroom. they had the same class.

the two entered their class at the same time. they sat on their seats and waited for the teacher to arrive.

the door opened and their teacher had arrived. everyone stood up to greet him.

;-;

it's already been almost a week since mark's stink accident. luckily, he doesn't smell anymore. it was lunch time for everyone in the school. sana was looking for momo as she sat on a table.

"hi, sana!" she heard someone say. she turned to her right side and saw hoshi, widely smiling.

"mark hyung said it was your birthday soon, so here you go." hoshi lend out his hand to her which held a small purple box.

"hoshi-kun, it's still a month to my birthday." she said.

"i know, december twenty-nine, right?" he still continued to smile as sana nodded.

"it's okay. when it's actually your birthday, i'll get you a bigger gift." he said.

sana didn't want to not take the gift, so she did. she opened it and saw a purple necklace inside. it had an 's' sign on it.

"thank you, hoshi-kun. i really appreciate it." she smiled, too.

"you like it?"

"i love it. it's amazing!" she said.

"let ne put it on." sana turned around and gave hoshi her necklace. he unclipped the clip of the necklace. sana pulled her hair to her shoulder as hoshi put on the necklace.

"yo, lovebirds!" they heard someone call. they saw mark walking towards them.

"shut up." sana rolled her eyes.

"you know, if you keep rolling your eyes, it'll eventually reach the back of you head and nevet come back." mark said as he sat next to sana.

"at least i won't get to see you anymore." she smiled, wickedly.

"anyways, have any of you seen momo?" sana asked as she bit her apple.

"who's momo?" hoshi asked.

"yeah, who is she?" sana looked at mark in disbelief. she put her hand over her mouth while she chewed before she began to speak again.

"you were just with her, like, a week ago!" she almost yelled.

"really?"

"yeah, th-the blonde, bangs." she said, trying to get mark to recover his memories.

"jackson's girlfriend?" it finally rang the bell in mark's head.

"right, the girl with the rotten eggs!" he said.

"the girl with the rotten eggs. of course that's the thing you remembered." she muttered to herself.

"i still don't really know who she is. momo, rotten eggs, who is she?" hoshi asked.

"shut up, hoshi." mark said.

"hey, you're so mean! he's just asking a question!" sana complained.

"oh, as if you can be any nicer! i bet you're not even nicer than satan!" mark yelled back.

"you'll see! you don't know how many gifts i got from santa when i was a kid!"

"is santa even real? i bet all of those were from your parents!" and  they continued for a very long time, leaving hoshi there, just sitting, peacefully. patiently - again - listening to their useless arguements.