[ 6 ]

"please, hyung!" jackson whined as he shook his hyung's arm.

"no, jackson, i will not go. it'll be a waste of my time." right now, jackson is forcing, begging jaebum to come to a triple date with him and momo, and sana and mark. he hasn't even asked sana or mark if they wanted to come yet, but if he could convince jaebum to come, he can convince them to come.

"it's gonna be so fun! plus, it's gonna be game night!" the younger boy smiled. jaebum really didn't budge, he wouldn't agree.

"mina'll be so happy if you agree." jaebum was getting pissed since this has been going on for twenty minutes, straight.

"fine, jackson, i'll come to your triple date!" he sighed.

"thank you, hyung!"

"oh, god. i hate you so much." he muttered as he got up from his couch.

"okay, time for mark hyung and sana now." jackson stretched out his arms, as if he were practicing for a fight.

;-;

jackson successfully convinced sana, mark, and mina to join them. right now, they are in the restaurant, sitting on their booth, waiting for food they ordered.

"today's also game night, by the way." jackson reminded everyone.

"our tradition started last wednesday; every wednesday we will have a game night!"

"and this is the last time i'll be joining." jaebum said as he ate one of the free peanuts.

"our main game is truth or dare." momo said and smiled.

"from what happened last time, i can see that i give good dares, so i can take any dare you guys give me." sana boasted as she crossed his arms.

"let's see about that, wimp. i bet you'll chicken out when one of your dare is to confess who your crush is." mark said and stuck his tongue out to her.

"i don't care, tuan."

finally, a waiter showed up at their table with two trays of food. mina helped jaebum clear the table, giving the food space.

"domo arigatogozaimashita!" mina said. they were in a japanese restaurant, and the people in there didn't understand anything but japanese. the waiter bowed down and left.

"what did you just say?" jaebum asked mina, literally clueless.

"i thought i thought you japanese before."

"i forgot everything."

"or maybe he just didn't listen." jackson said and caused everyone to laugh.

;-;

everyone has finished their food, now, it's time to actually start game night. since truth or dare was their main game, jackson brought a big empty wine bottle.

"let's play!" jackson yelled as he raised the bottle.

"let's go~"

;-;

mina spun the wine bottle that jackson brought. turns out, jackson brought four empty wine bottles, and this is the third one they are using. since jackson was just so excited to play, he spun it too roughly and the first two bottles broke. and, since mina was the most careful one, they made her do it.

anyways, the bottle landed on momo and sana. momo got the chance to ask.

"finally! let's see if you can take her dare or truth!" mark laughed, waiting for an embarrassing dare/truth

"truth or dare, sana?"

"dare." sana didn't think about it, over all her confidence, she just picked dare. momo started to think about her dare. she looked around the restaurant and an idea came up when her eyes landed on mark.

"okay, i dare you to try not fall for mark in three weeks." everyone was shook.

"what? no, c'mon. gimme a harder one."

"you said, and i quote, "i can take any dares you guys give me."" momo shrugged and raised her eyebrows.

"i think this is gonna be kind of hard. 'cause, you have to admit it, mark is shockingly handsome." jaebum said.

"and you said no one compliments me!" mark blurted out to sana.

"yeah, well, he's a guy!"

"so, what?!" he almost yelled.

"hey, hey, quit it! sana unnie, it's your dare, you have to do it." mina said.

sana sighed deeply, "fine, i'll do it, but if i don't in two weeks, you will never bother me ever again." she said as she pointed to mark.

"okay, then." mark rolled his eyes and momo and mina started squealing and clapping.

"oh, my god! ma-mark-kun, please at least try to get her to fall for you or it won't be any fun!" momo frowned.

"i will. i just wanna see her lose."

"yeah, no, i'm not losing! you'll see that you are nothing, but an annoying voice to me!" she looked away and crossed her arms.

"let's see about that." he smirked and looked at her as she ignored his stare.

"ooh!" jackson cheered.

;-;

sana is still bothered that she actually agreed to the stupid dare. she already thinks she's gonna nail it, but who knows?

she was getting her books from her locker, with a sad face. not really sad, annoyed.

"hi, sana!" she closed her eyes immediately, not wanting to see the guy's face.

"go away, mark."

"i'm not mark. i-it's hoshi..." sana opened her eyes as hoshi chuckled softly.

"oh, hey. sorry. i swore i heard mark. anyways, how you doing?"

"well." there was suddenly an awkward silence between them. what broke it was the bell suddenly ringing, alarming them that it was five minutes until class started.

"yeah, so i'll be heading to my history class now." she said and turned away.

"wait, i'm going to math and the classrooms are literally one meter apart, i-i could walk you there." he offered.

"uh, sure." she smiled and hoshi did, too. he stood beside her and walked her to her classroom. as they reached there, they said goodbye and entered the classrooms.

sana did not want to go to history, since mark was her seatmatem she knows how much he wants her to lose, and that means he'll try so hard, it turns to annoying flirting.

"ugh." she muttered as she stared at mark who was sitting next to her seat.

"oh, hi, sana." he smirked.

"god."