Chapter Twenty-Seven - Officially Official

"Come on Camilla! We're going to miss our chance!" Ace smiled reassuringly as I looked up at the biggest roller coaster in Canada. Our families flew out to Toronto to spend the day at Canada's Wonderland.

"I-I don't think I should. I think I might die or something."

"Nah, you'll be all right."

Both of our families were already lining up. I shouldn't be over thinking this!

"Fine," I sighed.

He took my hand before I could run up to Riley and Luke to line up behind them.

"Thank you," Ace smiled.

"For what?"

"Being an amazing friend."

"Yeah, no problem,"

Riley, Luke, Jenny and my dad were in front of us screaming and waving their hands while Ginger was sitting beside me and Fletcher was beside Ace. They were screaming in happiness.

After we got off the ride and I hugged Ace.

"That was amazing!" I said in between breaths.

"Yeah I told you you'd have fun!" Ace laughed.

"This is definitely my favourite place in the world!!" I screamed happily.

"Camilla, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah sure," I calmed down from that awesome ride.

He held both of my hands in his.

"I want to know if you'd be my girlfriend, officially." He grinned.

"I'm not sure..." I laughed. Ace looked super confused. "Just kidding, of course I'll be your girlfriend Ace."

"Camilla, please don't scare me like that! I seriously thought you were going to say no!"

I just laughed.

"I love you Camilla."

"I love you too Ace." he took my into his embrace and planted a soft kiss in my hair.

Ginger laughed. "They're so adorable!"

He nervously laughed.

"Congrats." Riley smiled.

~~~

2 weeks later.

Luke and Riley have decided on a date for their wedding, November 15th. I get to be the maid of honour and Ace gets to be the best man. They've been planning for a long time and I am so excited to be the maid of honour. But the best part is I get to see Riley and Luke get married. It is so amazing what they have been through and how much they are in love with each other. It makes me feel like there is hope now. How they look into each other's eyes makes me crumble because they are truly in love and it so beautiful to watch them together.

I have a lot of homework tonight and I'm not prepared to be staying up until three in the morning working on it.

I walk downstairs for a quick snack and Luke and Riley were talking. I just walked past them and got an apple and as I was looking in the fridge for some juice Riley called me over to the couch. So I went over and sat down on the seat beside them.

"Luke and I were wondering if you and Ace would like to sing at our wedding. It would just be a simple love song, which we haven't picked out yet. Do you think you could do it?" Riley asked.

"Of course that sounds great." I said excitedly. I'm actually really nervous but I think we'll do fine.

---