Chapter Seven - Fights

I woke up in the morning completely sore and I didn't know where I was. I tried to lift my arm to my eyes to rub it but it was tied to the bed post.

That's when I remember what happened. Micah raped me. Or I think he did at least. I can't remember a single thing from last night and my head it pounding. I had duct tape stuck to my mouth to keep it shut. Micah wasn't in the room. I heard my phone ringing across the room. It was probably my parents.

I heard the door creak open and it was Micah. He had only boxers on and his hair was wet.

"Hello, darling, how was your sleep."

I muffled/screamed. "Awful now get me out of here."

He finally tore the duct tape off my mouth and I yelped. Then he untied me.

My phone started ringing and I ran over to go and pick it up. My legs could barely move. What did he do to me?

He stopped me from picking up the phone. "Your excuse is that you were at your friend's house for the night." He spoke quietly.

"Hey mum," I gulped.

"Sweetie, where were you last night? You said your shift ended at 12." She spoke softly. I could imagine her on the other end of the line with a red face steaming with anger and disappointment.

"I spent the night at Dakota's." I swallowed hard.

"I want you home, now." She stated. "You're already going to be late for school."

"Yeah I'll be home... Actually, I'll just get Dakota to drive me I brought clothes for today." I said. This was actually true.

"Okay, we'll be having a talk after school just so you know. So you're not avoiding it."

"I know mum." I hung up just after and Micah was ready to take me to school.

I quickly got changed while he was waiting for me at the front door.

"Hurry up now will you." He muffled angrily.

"I'm sorry, I need to freshen up a bit because I look like a complete mess and I look like a slut who had sex three times last night." I grunted at him.

"You know we didn't have sex right?" He stared blankly.

"We-we didn't?"

"No," he scoffed. "I had you all tied down and ready to but then you said something."

"What did I say?"

"You said 'I've never had sex before Micah.' You were crying and you looked like you were really hurting inside. Then you said 'And I don't really like the idea of losing my virginity to a guy who sleeps around. I wanted my first time to be special. But if you're still going to send the text if I don't do it with you, then I guess it's alright.' It actually freaked me out that someone like you would stand up to me like that. When I told you had to come over you obliged with no excuses. It was all for Ace. You were willing to give up something that important to you for Ace. That made me really understand that you do care about Ace. And I shouldn't have treated him that way. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have treated you that way either. It wasn't fair to either of you. I'm so sorry." He apologized.

"Was I drunk last night?" I asked.

"Yeah, I told you to drink three bottles of beer. I guess that did you in." He shrugged.

"So we didn't have sex?" I said surprised.

"No, I decided not to hurt you or Ace like that. It wasn't fair."