Chapter Twenty-Six - Cookie Dough

I was listening to my favourite band One Direction while doing homework. Wait no. I was actually reading my favourite book in the whole world, Anne of Green Gables. For like, the twentieth time.

So I was sitting in my room and I hear a faint knock over the music.

"Come in?" I question, not knowing if anyone actually knocked.

"Hey," Ace smiles.

"Hi," I look up and quickly take off my reading glasses.

"Why'd you take them off you look so cute with them on."

"Thanks," I giggle. I put them back on.

"Nice to see you again nerd." He teased.

"Shut up Ace." I laughed.

Ace had his notebooks under his arm.

"Want to study, I see you were doing that already?"

"Yeah kinda."

He picked up my book from on my bed. "You were reading this again, weren't you?"

I laughed and rolled my eyes. Ace always teases me for reading Anne of Green Gables over and over, he's one of those people who reads a book once and gets everything out of it that he wants to. I like to read books multiple times, so I can really get into it and find something new every time.

"Maybe..."

"Seriously? Again? Don't you get sick of it?"

"Not really, it's my favourite book. You wanted to do some homework?" I asked trying to change to topic.

"Sure,"

We both had biology together so we worked on that homework.

"Hey, could you write that note we were supposed to take today? I really like your hand writing,"

"What?"

"I like your handwriting, and I was too lazy to write that note." He smirked.

"What's so great about my writing?"

"It's so pretty and perfect I don't know I just love it."

"Oh, okay. Sure, I'll write your note."

"So, you want to go to a Shawn Mendes concert I heard?" He asked while I was writing his note and he was working on the questions we were assigned.

"Where did you hear that from?" I asked.

"Dakota told me a few weeks ago that you two wanted to go together."

"Yeah, well I just want to see him and maybe meet him and date him cause he's so cute." I smiled thinking about Shawn.

"Wait, you can't date Shawn, you already said you love me." Ace whined.

"Well it's not even like I'd meet him nonetheless him thinking I'm beautiful."

"But you are beautiful Camilla."

"Thanks," I trailed off.

"Okay you almost done my note?"

"Yeah just a few more paragraphs."

"Okay,"

My dad knocked on my door.

"Come in," We both said.

"How would you guys like to go to Canada's Wonderland in a few days?"

"Yes!" Ace smiled.

"Sure..." I agreed not knowing if I'd enjoy. I don't exactly like roller coasters which sucks because the rest of my family and Ace's family loves them.