38

William, Christina, Michael, Phoebe, Dylan, Jimi, Joni, and I decided we would go after Frank.

While the rest of the kids would stay and fix the house. They wanted to make everything back to how Helen likes it.

I was waiting on the front porch for the others. They were still getting dressed for our trip.

My eyes were watching the waves of the ocean. Everything was so beautiful at this time. The blue waters crashing against rocks and sand. The bird flying over head chirping away. The sun was brightly shinning almost blinding.

"Kelsey" I heard behind me.

The person sits next to me closely. I could practically feel his body heat.

"I'm sorry" he said letting out a breath that he had been holding in.

"Why are you sorry?" I asked turning to face Dylan.

His brown eyes looked at mine. He looked as though he was searching for something. I wanted to know what he meant. What did he have to be sorry about. I knew we had not talked much this past week. But a lot of things have been going on.

"I'm sorry for lying to you. And making you think things that were not true" he said.

"What things?" I asked a little impatiently.

He took my hand in his bigger one. Our hands fit like a puzzle piece. I knew that was a clique thing to think. Although it felt so true.

"I lied when I said that kisses meaned nothing. I thought that you were going to reject me. So I said what I thought was right at the time. But after that day I just felt terrible. It took me some time to realize my feelings. Then you and William we're dating for that short time. And that's when I knew" he explained while looking in my eyes the whole time.

My heart beat speed up. I could feel my throat go dey. And my palms were sweaty as my hands shook. This was the moment I had been waiting for....for years. I really hoped he would be saying what I hoped he would say. Because I knew that I wanted to be with this guy. He makes me feel good about myself.

"Knew what?" I asked knowingly.

He grinned while scooting closer to me. "I then knew that I had always been in love with you. Though I was to blinded by stupidity to realize my feelings soon enough. I love you Kelsey, and I don't care that your a little awkward at moments. Or that you think robots are going to take over the world. I love all your quirky personalities. And I love the way you care for everyone. I love you" he said over and over again.

I took my hand from his and stood up not saying a thing. I was so happy right now. Honestly nothing could put a damper on my mood right now. I could not believe all the things he was telling me. But with the look he was giving me when he was talking. I knew that he was not lying to me. He genuinely cared about me. ME!

I looked at him noticing he looked a little sad. Oh crap.

"Dylan" I said trying to get his attention.

"Huh?" He asked still not looking at me.

"Please look at me" I pleaded.

When he finally did. I had him stand up and face me. I pulled him into my arms for a hug. And I smiled when he hugged back tightly. This is right where I wanted to be. I needed to be here.

"I love you too" I simply said.

He looked at me with the biggest grin he could. And finally I could not take it anymore. I took his face in between my small hands. Running my hand from his neck to rest on his cheek. My eyes searched his brown ones looking for anything that told me to stop. When I saw nothing I went in. My lips pressed lightly against his smooth lips. I grinned against the kiss while his hands rested at my waist. This was what I lived for. Dylan was the only thing on my mind at the moments.

All the sudden clapping was heard behind us. We jumped apart with blushing paces. Everyone was behind us with smiles gracing their faces.

"Finally!" They said making me giggle a little.

We all smiled in that moment.

"You two are together. Now let's get mom and dad together" Joni said.

With that we took off to the boat. This was our time.