33

"Vote for William Beardsley. Next class president" I said handing random people in the school campus flyers.

Mick's pig was running around the school with posters on the side of his body. It honestly had to be the cutest thing ever.

"Vote people" I shouted throwing papers on the floor and at people.

I like to live life largely. I'm a glass half full kind of person. I grinned when I found William in the hallway admiring a poster of his. He looked at me and wrapped an arm around my waist. After our date we were just kind of...together. We never really talked about it. But I knew I had to get over Dylan. Sometimes I felt like I was using William but I actually liked him. I had no idea what to do.

"Your so going to win" I said clutching onto his shirt.

He smiled then pecked me on the lips. His kiss was warm and I got comfort from it.

"Guys" Christina said showing up.

We let go of each other and Phoebe, Christian, Dylan, and jimi were looking at us. Dylans jaw was clenching and the girls were silently cheering me on.

"This could actually help get me elected." William spoke up feeling the awkwardness.

" Yeah. Somebody might actually think you're cool... if they didn't know you." Dylan teased walking away with the others.

I laughed watching Williams smile fall.

" That's funny." William said tickling my side.

"Yep" I laughed trying to push his fingers away.

"Come on were going to be late for class" he said grabbing my hand. He pulling me to our class.

Time skip.

"Make sure the kids don't stay up too late." Helen said handing me her bag while she applied some lip stick.

"I will. You know you can't trust the others. They are so irresponsible" I joked handing her bag to her.

"Have fun at the trustee dinner." Christina to Helen.

"Ready?" Frank asked coming into the living room.

"Yeah. One minute..... Are you timing me?" Helen asked when she noticed her husband checking his watch.

"No." He said walking outside the house. I felt bad for them. Due to the kids trying to break them up it was making them fight more.

"Hey, mom?" Phoebe asked walking up to us.

"Yeah, honey?" Helen asked rushing around the room.

"William and i were wondering if we could have a couple friends over. You know, after we put the little kids to sleep?" Phoebe asked.

Before she could answer we heard car horns.

"Unbelievable" Helen scoffed?

"Can we, mom?" Phoebe urged.

"Yeah, sweetheart. You have a good time. Okay, honey?" Helen said kissing her forehead.

"Thanks. You, too." Phoebe grinned cheering.

I sighed and walked off knowing this was not going to end well.

Later that night all the kids were in a room with snacks and all the TV to their little hearts can consent. I hoped they would be okay up there. But the house was filled with loud noise's and about four hundred people in and out of the house. There was even a band and Dylan was singing with them. I can say I am not the party type.

I walked to the front door. More people were pulling in the yard? This was getting to be to much.

"Jimi what the hell are you doing?" I asked.

The teen was wearing chains around his neck. He had gold rings on his fingers with money between them?

"Oh, don't worry. Look, i'm making the money... but i'm gonna split it with everybody, minus a 10% service fee." He said.

I sighed walking away trying to find phoebe but I had no idea where she was. But I bumped into William and by that I mean I caught him.

"Will?" I asked my throat feeling tight.

He turned to me with wide glazed over eyes. I could tell he was a little drunk. But that was not what pissed me off. It was the brunette he had in his arms.

"Kelsey?" He asked trying to move forwards to me.

"No. Just leave me the fuck alone" I said walking away. I wasn't really mad about it, just a little disappointed.

I knew I could not look at him anymore. I would be way to disappointed to look at him. But I should have been used to people disappointing me.

I went up the stairs and opened the kids bedroom door. Luckily they were all asleep. I shut their door and went into miss Munion room. She was gone for a few days visiting family so I slept in her room. I closed my eyes falling to sleep.