32

All of us kids were sitting on a bench at Kelly's soccer game. Currently they were losing by one point. The other teams audience was booing our team.

William was sitting next to me while we talked. The others were scattered around. I could see Dylan looking at me out of the corner of my eye. But I ignored him.

"Go, kelly! Go, kelly!" We all cheered.

But then the other teams audience started to yell. " Be, be aggressive! Be aggressive! Be, be aggressive! Be aggressive! Be, be aggressive! Be aggressive!"

" Now put your hands up in the air and wave them like you just don't care and if you think that kelly is the best let me hear you say, "oh, yeah!" Jimi sang.

"Oh, yeah!" We repeated

"Oh, yeah?"

"Oh, yeah!"

"Go, kelly. Go, kelly the other team is " jimi paused and pointed to Michael.

"Smelly" Michael sang shouted.

"they're quaking like they're" jimi pointed to harry.

" -jelly!"

"We got sisters from-" jimi sang.

"New delhi" the twins sang.

"Go, kelly! - Go, kelly! The other team is smelly! They're quaking like they're jelly! We got sisters from new delhi! Go, kelly!" We all sang while dancing.

We laughed and the teens stood behind the small bleachers. I could not keep the grin off my face. To me that was pretty fun.  I sat on the bleachers listing in on their conversation.

"I think that we just need one more big thing to push them over the edge." William said talking about Helen and Frank.

"Have them catch you and phoebe together?" Dylan told William.

Phoebe rolled her eyes while I cringed. I knew they were trying to break their parents up. But I knew this was not going to work so I jut let them be.

"You're really sick." Christina said with a disgusted look.

" Okay, then have them catch you and phoebe together." Dylan replied.

"How about they catch me with my hands around your neck?" Phoebe answered

"Listen, the commandant's coming this weekend. They have to go to the trustees' dinner, and mrs. Munion has the weekend off." William explained as he grabbed my hand. I blushed while looking down.

"Two words, "par" and "ty." Dylan grinned.

Christina looked at him like she was thinking.

" Party." Dylan clarified.

"Yeah, i got that." She said glaring at him.

"No, it's a perfect idea, because mom won't care and frank's gonna hate it." Phoebe said.

"You guys ready. Let get to work" Dylan said.

William looked at the flyers in my hand and frowned. Honestly i forgot I was holding them.

"Ah no I cant. I still have to make, like, a million of these posters for the election" William said.

I showed them the photo which was of him. The photo was in black and white and red writing that said.

William Beardsley for class president.

They were boring looking .

"Yeah for what the class of 59?" Dylan judged as he took a flyer. "You couldn't get elected hall monitor with this. Here" Dylan said pulling out a sharpy as he drew over the paper.

"Imagine this in a three colored spray paint" he said holding it up with graffiti drawn in the background.

"Nice. And I know some great campaign workers" I chimed in.

Everyone smiled and William pecked my cheek. "Let's get to work" he said.